Thread: HP Tuners purchasing questions

Potential Tuner

HP Tuners purchasing questions

I need to buy tuning software but nobody responds to me from website and why can't I speak with someone there buy phone I think thats allowed when spending $650.00!

Any contact with sales or tech would be appreciated

Tuner in Training
    I agree. I want to by the HP Tuners software as well but I would like to speak to someone on the phone first

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I know jay our sales manager was on the road for about 6 hours to today so wasn't able to answer a lot of emails give him another day to return your email please
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 08-09-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I know jay our sales manager was on the road for about 6 hours to today so wasn't able to answer a lot of emails give him another day to return your email please
    Still nothing from you guys I have now resorted to a third party, for sales and tech questions about your product.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sorry about that, found out he was having some issues with his router and was hopeful he'd be able to get up and running today with the new one.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dphc18 View Post
    Still nothing from you guys I have now resorted to a third party, for sales and tech questions about your product.
    You are allowed to ask sales and/or tech related questions here in the forum, and should notice most inquires of this nature are resolved quite promptly when posted in the correct forum section. If someone gives you the wrong product sales or technical useage information, the moderators or even one of the company owners will usually step in very quickly to correct them if even necessary and get you on the right track.