Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuning the Speed Density section on Ford

OK, since I finished how to tune throttle, now it came into SD tuning, faster than I thought.
    Today I found my MAF is dead, so I disconected one, hoping car will drive as with. First I got 102 error and 2106, disabling 102 cured problem.
    So i was driving in SD Quite good anyway. But I thought it will be better, since I already tuned LWFM tables. But I'm 20% off at idle in rich direction, 0% im middle load/rpm and about 20% lean at WOT. So what's wrong? I started tu tune LWFM, no success, MAP at zero airmass, no success, map per airmass, no success. All this tables helped drivability in SD mode, but non of them changed FUELING. So finally I zeroed all of them, and guess what... I'm still driving without MAF, and same trims as above...

This directs me to thing, that LWFM table is somehow helper for real Apha-N table, MAP or airmass tables too, and real ALPHA-N Table is missing.

See attached log, driving with all SD tables zeroed...

sd at 0 test.hpl
    Last edited by caniggia; 03-31-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by caniggia View Post
    OK, since I finished how to tune throttle, now it came into SD tuning, faster than I thought.
    Today I found my MAF is dead, so I disconected one, hoping car will drive as with. First I got 102 error and 2106, disabling 102 cured problem.
    So i was driving in SD Quite good anyway. But I thought it will be better, since I already tuned LWFM tables. But I'm 20% off at idle in rich direction, 0% im middle load/rpm and about 20% lean at WOT. So what's wrong? I started tu tune LWFM, no success, MAP at zero airmass, no success, map per airmass, no success. All this tables helped drivability in SD mode, but non of them changed FUELING. So finally I zeroed all of them, and guess what... I'm still driving without MAF, and same trims as above...

This directs me to thing, that LWFM table is somehow helper for real Apha-N table, MAP or airmass tables too, and real ALPHA-N Table is missing.

See attached log, driving with all SD tables zeroed...

sd at 0 test.hpl
    Wow lots of useful information. I'm curious, did you ever figure anything out?

Quote Originally Posted by momotunes View Post
    Wow lots of useful information. I'm curious, did you ever figure anything out?

No.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl