Thread: Problem setting up AFR ERROR % using LM-1 through EGR pin on '97 C5. TRIED EVERYTHING

Tuner in Training

Problem setting up AFR ERROR % using LM-1 through EGR pin on '97 C5. TRIED EVERYTHING

Hi guys,

I am encountering the same issue as shown here ( http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=303549 ) with no resolve despite lots of searching and trail/error, so I wanted to see if there are any other suggestions besides the ones shown in that thread which might lead to a solution.

The car is a 1997 C5 with 2bar OS (version 2.22). I am logging from an Innovate LM1 that I have output to the EGR pin on the PCM (which was originally an empty PCM input, but I pinned it.)

I have attached my .cfg and log files. You will notice four 'test' WB AFR % Error files which I have tried. They are only loosely set up, so please disregard the scale on the graph/etc. I do not know exactly which one is correct, but it seems this algorithm would be correct:
    (actual AFR - commanded AFR) / commanded AFR x 100

They all display data, but are incorrect. The 'Command AFR' datastream doesn't look correct, which is a core variable. The Open Loop EQ Ratio chart on the Editor is 1.00 across the board. I've chased my tail for 5+ hours to the point of confusion and second guessing things. Any ideas?

Advanced Tuner
    Is EGR enabled on the general tab in the tune?
    1997 Trans Am WS6 - LS1 swap - TR224 - Pacesetter Longtubes - Yank SS3600
    - 3.42 Moser 12 bolt - Wilwood Brakes - HP Tuners tuned - P1SC-1 Procharger

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    Is EGR enabled on the general tab in the tune?
    Yes. The AFR on Scanner reads accurately compared to the LM1, so that is not the problem. Thanks for your suggestion though.