Thread: tcc?

Potential Tuner

tcc?

will someone look at my tcc tables and help me please!

wont lock up at all in any gear or speed

what am i missing?

thanks

Tuner in Training
    there is a switch that your brake pedal hits. it unlocks the converter when the brake is applied. if it goes bad, perhaps it could cause that problem youre having of not locking at any speed.

I was checking out your tables, and im fairly new at this so feel free to correct me if im wrong-
    but i think you want you release MPH maxed out (256?)in the 95-100% category in 3rd gear, this way it wont unlock at the track. since its lower than your apply mph in 3rd, it wont lock bc itll keep wanting to release. Now, in the part throttle category, you want the opposite of what i just said, bc you dont want the converter locked at low speeds in 3rd or 4th bc itll lug its butt off, and thats not good lol. im still learning here
    Last edited by 98tadriver; 09-12-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    2001Corvette A4
    Full bolt ons, tune [email protected] mph 1.43 60'
    Quickest Bolt on C5 Coupe in the Country 10.7's in 2012?

Tuner in Training
    also, try lowering your apply and release mph in the part throttle section. if your apply mph is good to where the car wouldnt lug at that rpm, try lowering your release mph a bit
    2001Corvette A4

Tuner in Training
    i figured out how to lock my converter at wot in 3rd gear for the track and also have it locking at cruising speeds. send me a pm if you want to see my tables
    2001Corvette A4