Thread: possible to show only ONE curve in 2d view?

possible to show only ONE curve in 2d view?

primary ve vs rpm vs map
    the curves are really kinda tight in the 2d view, so I thought it would be way easier to smooth (or interpolate, meaning just keep the curve going) certain areas, if there would be only a selected curve visible/
    any way to accomplish that?
    BION
    StarCaller

Tuner in Training
    So, do you want to convey 3 peices of information using a single line in a 2D environment? No, I'm sorry I don't think thats possible.... unless you changed the color (VE) of the line (against RPM vs. MAP) or something. To your eye it would'nt look as acurate as your main VE table in the PCM, but I guess could give you an idea. It's very early here so sorry if I misunderstood the question/concept.
    Last edited by PopUpBlocker; 10-11-2012 at 06:19 AM.

I think what they're saying is they want to isolate one 2D curve (e.g. a single MAP row in a VE table) at a time, since the curves get real bunched up.

I think what they're saying is they want to isolate one 2D curve (e.g. a single MAP row in a VE table) at a time, since the curves get real bunched up.
    right, that's what I meant/
    like here:
    BION
    StarCaller

Tuner in Training
    Sorry, I kind of had the underlying feeling that you guys knew what you were talking about and that I was a little (alot) confused here! So thanks for the clarification. Thanks X2 for the picture. I've done next to nothing with the 2D graphing so far, but I think you would be able to use a histogram filter to "leave out" the unwanted data (lines) with the scanner. As far as the editor, you could temporarily remove or zero the values in that table which corospond to those other lines. They would be isolated from the target line. Save a backup copy of your tune on your desktop as read only if you do this just to be safe though.
    Last edited by PopUpBlocker; 10-12-2012 at 12:39 PM.

As far as the editor, you could temporarily remove or zero the values in that table which corospond to those other lines. They would be isolated from the target line.
    good idea/
    VERY good idea/

works like a charm!

thanks for helping me out here, obviously I couldn't see the forest for the trees.../
    BION
    StarCaller