Thread: split bank stft's and sftf show lean wideband shows rich after turning stft back on?

split bank stft's and sftf show lean wideband shows rich after turning stft back on?

wondering if somebody can take a look at my tune and see what mistake(s) i've made to cause this

4.8L with tsp 224 cam, and cai in a 01 jeep wranger hooked up to the jeep 5 speed

file is 02 silverado 4.8 manual trans

i did a rough ve tune < 4000 rpm (using aem wideband)

since then i've been maf tuning i've gotten my maf tune pretty close with the wideband (or so i thought) (haven't done any wot tuning yet)

so i figured i would turn stft's back on and re enable dfco (just for kicks as i can usually filter the data out anyway) and figured i would see how close i was with stft's

the issues that i see are my stft's are split (bank 2 is always leaner than bank 1 iirc) and they seam to be reading leaner than my aem wide band

the other issue is the knock retard that can creep in but i figured if i have some other issue i would deal with it first

o2 sensors are brand new denso my exhaust is 2010 camaro cast manifolds and a y pipe i built and i seriously doubt there are any leaks

narrow band sensors are 4-6" after manifolds aem wb is 4" after y-pipe

my only other thought was intake gaskets motor does have 110k on it

Not really seeing the issue here when I compare B1 to B2 against MAF Hz. There is always going to be a slight difference.

I always put the WB in the normal location o2 bung and tune off one side. Then you can go back and check the other. Thing is if you are tuning off a mix it can throw it off. I would trust the WB and then adjust the o2 sensors to line up with it.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB