Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to tune your Mustang using HPTuners

I'll try to get some pictures sometime. I tend to head to work as the sun is coming up and get home after dark.

Eric, is there anything we can do to add the missing tables? It seems besides the DMR/EPID issue and datalogging speed, this is the last real issue for HPTuners on Ford to be really competitive with SCT's software.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

I ask for photos, due it can be design problem. Many turbo kits has some issues, i dont know how hp performance is designed and i cant find photos on the internet.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Potential Tuner
    i would like to buy from Eric Brooks a tune for my stock mustang auto with a 3500 stall is it possible?

Eric would have to answer the question as to if he is still available for mail order tunes. You should purchase the VCM Suite, if you haven't already. Once you are a licensed user of HPT, you will have access to the repository where you can find stock strategies for most years (you did not mention your car's year and model). Then it is just a matter of spending time on the forum, reading and digesting all of the very professional advice that is freely given here. As to starting from the ground up, I highly suggest you purchase Don Lamota's Coyote Cookbook for HPTuners. It lays out the ground work for tuning Coppermine and Tri-Core CPUs.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    ^ Thats LaSota
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Yes you are correct. I fat thumbed that one. LOL
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Tuner in Training
    What can be done in version 3.4 in regards to tuning Ford's? need to tune a trans swap (auto to manual) and need to be able to change the VIN.

Tuner in Training
    what happened to this article?

Tuner in Training
    I was wondering the same thing, it's just a link to another forum now...would be a good read if it was still available.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Admir101 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, it's just a link to another forum now...would be a good read if it was still available.
    It is.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...&highlight=pdf