Thread: '12 Camaro - ETC Throttle Ramping In @ WOT & Closing Upstairs..

Tuner in Training

'12 Camaro - ETC Throttle Ramping In @ WOT & Closing Upstairs..

Been racking my brain on this one... There are no commanded torque tables besides some of the BTM tables. There is a Peak Torque table that it would seem ALMOST correlates with the throttle closing, but once you change the P/T table it throws the FPCM into a frenzy and a/f is quite erratic.

When you go WOT, the throttle will ramp in to half + throttle, finally hitting 84% (full) around 4k and then dropping throttle above 6k. You will see in the log I am WOT from frame 1068 to the shift.

I included the log file and my HPT file down below. The file is not even close to be doing done, because I have limited dyno time (Im in Houston now) I had to try to jump on the dyno before street, so nothing has been done for idle/PT yet. Car actually drives perfect so far, needs LTrims sweeped, etc. still....

2012 Camaro V6
    - RX Supercharged Kit 6+ psi
    - Automatic - FTI 3600 Stall Converter
    - Stock Injection, stock HPFP, stock fuel system

Thanks for your input.
    Last edited by ttpmatt; 11-09-2012 at 08:46 AM.
    Matt Sorian

MS Tuning, Rosenberg TX

Any updates on this subject??
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

please read the E78 tuning guide in the help file and read some of the Cruze 1.4t tuning threads. The E39 ECM is the same except for the DI fuel.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Yes... I'm in Panama City tuning right now but once I get back home I'llpost my files up...

Thanks Chris, Bill pointed those out to me while I was out there in Houston and got it squared away!
    Matt Sorian

MS Tuning, Rosenberg TX