Thread: BF XR6T manual tune required

Potential Tuner

BF XR6T manual tune required

Hi guys, I have just completed a BF Falcon RTV ute conversion to a 6 turbo. Although I have changed the PCM transmission parameters from the original ZF auto to manual the PCM is still looking for a signal from the PRDN sensor and as a result the cruise control will not activate. Everyhting else is working perfect.

My last effort will be to write entire with a BF XR6T manual tune. Does anyone have a BF turbo tune for the manual, or have any ideas on solving the problem?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Cam

Advanced Tuner
    have you checked the tune repository?
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Potential Tuner
    Yep, no joy with a manual turbo tune of that model.

But I did solve the problem. I disabled the automatic transmission feature, and then disabled the "use VID" feature in speedo, although it's not functioning as a manual as such the cruise control now activates. The intrument cluster thinks its still a auto and displays the selected gear, which shouldn't be happening, but is displaying a solid gear rather than intermittent readings.....my conclusion is the VID setting was interfering with the cruise control. I only discovered this by accident after disabling the VID to re calibrate my speedo after larger tyres.

The things you learn.

Advanced Tuner
    pm me an email address, I have a stock BF2 M6 tune i can send you

Potential Tuner
    Follow up post, after a write entire with a BFMK2 manual tune everything is as it should be. The different operating software seems to have fixed all the problems. Quick tweak to the final drive, and the tyre revs and the speedo even came in for the larger offroad tires.

Thanks Hiddeous for your help. This has put the finishing touches on a long but rewarding project.

Advanced Tuner
    No worries mate. That's what the forum is all about

Advanced Tuner
    Winning, good result!

Trying to return a bf zf car to ?manual? so a th400 can be fitted, hiddeous could you send me the file also so I can use pleaseeeeee

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    did you end up getting it mate ?