Thread: Need tcc duty cycle table.

Potential Tuner

Need tcc duty cycle table.

Need transmission tables unlocked. Specifically the tcc duty cycle table and any other tables that might help with the tcc lock up. Have a 2005 cavalier that im trying to stop the tcc from floating around. When it does lock up on heavy loads it doesn't seem to slip and also under 50mph in 4th it acts ok. It acts up with load changes mainly on the highway and only from heavy loads to light loads. Basically goin up a hill its locked and then goin down it seems like its floating around then on flat ground it floats around till it locks again.

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    Wouldn't help. I hate the newer transmissions because the lockup feels as you described floaty. You almost have to be under constant acceleration or minimum load in order to maintain constant lockup, even on level ground. We have access to those tables on the V-6 & V-8 cars and trucks and it doesn't adress that issue, just lowers your RPM's with more % when the TCC does lockup. I didn't want to overload the transmission or engine, so I honestly only added 2% or 3% to the most extreme areas of the TCC MAX table on my V-6 and it still "floated" around without constant load.
    Last edited by Dr. Nopps; 03-26-2013 at 01:19 PM.

I do not think we have access to "enough / possibly missing tables" to fix this the correct way.