Greetings!

I have a 2001 Monte Carlo SS. I read my stock PCM and compared it with a tuned PCM I have for the same car.

I found a discrepancy in an odd area. To further check this reading, I went to the repo and downloaded a 2002 MC stock file and compared it and saw the same discrepancy.

In the small chance of a misread, I re-read the stock PCM and compared it to the original pull and they are the same. These values are either being misread or they are in there.

I read a 2001 Impala with the same engine & tranny and the discrepancy shows in both stock reads. Every other PCM seems to carry a smooth table. The 2000 Impala also has a smooth table. 2001 is all over the place.

The area is in Fuel, Accel Enrich, Acceleration Enrichment: Acceleration Enrich Modifier vs. RefCounts.

Attached is the file. Note the 0.000 in seemingly random areas (7th, 8th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 42nd, 43rd, 45th, 48th, 50th etc etc columns).

What do you think? Is my car off? Was it pretuned by the factory incorrectly or is it correct?

So... wadda ya think?