Thread: Problems tuning throttle on AUS GS 315

Tuner in Training

Problems tuning throttle on AUS GS 315

Hey guys, anyone else having problems getting more than the standard 50 degrees WOT that these supercharged GS Falcons come out with? I'm tuning one now and keep getting the ETC light on the dash when i try for more. The GT's have 60 degrees WOT standard. I should be able to go to 80 as per normal. Seems like the HP tuners is missing some tables, as when i copy a GT file i still get the same ETC errors.

cheers, Matt

Tuner in Training
    I'm talking throttle angle, not spark. So nobody freak out!

Tuner in Training
    Seem to have gotten around it for now. Loaded up a gt file, went to calibration details, changed the vin to suit my gs and loaded it in. Then tuned from there.

Nice work Mat! Was it a 'tuned' GT file??

Tuner in Training
    It ended up as a 'tuned' GT file Still had an issue with throttle, using the GT file i went from 50 to 60 degrees max throttle angle. Could not get 80, the same ETC codes would come up. The customers stoked with the power increase from stock. I've sent support an email about the missing table, so hopefully when i get the car back at the next service i'll be able to add a bit more power again!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by zc347 View Post
    It ended up as a 'tuned' GT file Still had an issue with throttle, using the GT file i went from 50 to 60 degrees max throttle angle. Could not get 80, the same ETC codes would come up. The customers stoked with the power increase from stock. I've sent support an email about the missing table, so hopefully when i get the car back at the next service i'll be able to add a bit more power again!
    Nice work mate, Keep us posted on the GT/S progress mate, those of us who dont tune for a job would appreciate the updates! glad to see more and more on hp wagon I reckon, it might help with getting access to more tables and scanner bits and pieces, especially for the auto