Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost Cam Lope Tune

Potential Tuner
    lol what's ½ = ? Never seen that symbol before.

Tuner in Training
    New to tuning can this be done to a 2001 silverado 5.3?

Tuner in Training
    Bit of a Thread Dig But yes it can. worked great on my mates Holden VT SS . (P01 ECU) 5.7 Gen 3

Advanced Tuner
    I don't get why you would want to. you're forcing excessive RPM swing and unstable idle RPM by undoing everything the PCM is trying to do. personally I reckon an LS idling and jumping from -10 to 30 degrees timing and back rapidly sounds absolutely rubbish.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by lukearmstrong1990 View Post
    I don't get why you would want to. you're forcing excessive RPM swing and unstable idle RPM by undoing everything the PCM is trying to do. personally I reckon an LS idling and jumping from -10 to 30 degrees timing and back rapidly sounds absolutely rubbish.
    Also agree mate. But if its what the customer wants.........

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrishiznit33 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of roger ramjet?
    It?s easy to ghost cam you don?t even really have to do anything but under/overspeed tables and your misfire sensor as well if you get to crazy

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    It?s easy to ghost cam you don?t even really have to do anything but under/overspeed tables and your misfire sensor as well if you get to crazy
    digging again but what exactly are we modifying in the misfire tables to get a desired affect?
    I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say i'm responsible.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is, that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything... it's to late to stop reading it!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMPRTY View Post
    digging again but what exactly are we modifying in the misfire tables to get a desired affect?
    Im pretty sure thats just to avoid misfire codes because its running so bad it thinks its misfiring. You just use the under/overspeed tables to make it run rough.
    2013 CTS-V Coupe M6 - 1 7/8" Headers, 3" x-pipe, stock mufflers, Airaid intake w/green filter, ID1050X injectors, DSXtuning flex fuel kit, DMS under hood tank, upgraded pump, 3/4" lines, griptec 2.4" pulley, solid isolator, 100mm idler, reinforced brick, MM mild catch can, AEM 30-0334 wbo2, 600whp/630wtq

Advanced Tuner
    I did this for a week for the heck of it a few years ago. It was actually pretty cool. Not my cup of tea, but just enjoy playing with stuff.

https://youtu.be/Fe6-vtwROVU

Tuner in Training
    Could you share the stock file and the modified one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dramex72 View Post
    Could you share the stock file and the modified one ?
    Roger hasn't posted in almost a year now. Don't think you are going to get his tunes