Hi everyone,

I'm REALLY new to this, just got the tuner because i plan to do a heads/cam swap in the near future and wanted to log a bit just to see what it looks like and get used to the goodies and whatnot.

Here is something that I find really interesting.

I took 2 logs separated by about 100 miles of driving in between.

On the first log date 2/2 the LTFT for bank 1 is majorly different than bank 2. After driving 100 miles i took another idle log (dated 2/3), with slightly different parameters logged and bank 1 was even farther positive and bank 2 settled down to be nice and -0.8.

In the 1st log I was tracking the injector pulse and bank 1 is .1-.2 seconds longer than bank 2. You can also see the pre-cat o2 sensors are reading very different readings as well.

Any ideas? There are no obvious leaks or anything that I can see, the car has 11,400 miles on it.

Suggestions appreciated. I don't plan to tune it as is or anything, I will be replacing heads, cam and longtubes and porting the intake manifold and throttle body soon, is it even worth looking into this?

Wondering if the pre-cat bank 1 o2 sensor might be wonky. A suggestion was made to swap o2 sensors around and reset LTFTs and try it. I don't know how to do that as yet but had a question, if the post-cat sensors are the same as pre-cat, can I just swap them that way and tune out the trouble codes?

Anyway, thanks a lot everyone. Looking forward to learning here.

Chris