Thread: Help needed with the WB2

Unhappy Help needed with the WB2

Hi

I have purchased an HP Tuners VCM Suite PRO, and also i have ordered the Dynojet Wide Band 2 Sensor and Controller, the thing is i got confused and i don't know what to do.

I thought its was a potable WB2 but i discover that its not, i have to install it directly from the car to the exhaust underneath the car.

So my Question is how can i use this with the MPVI Pro and connect it with it? did i made a mistake ordering this one or should i have look for another portable one that i can just put the WB2 at the rare end of the exhaust pipe of the car.
    i just wanted to make portable so i can use it on different type of cars

Thank you.

Any one please ! thank you

Tuner
    Just have an O2 bung welded into your exhaust and screw in the 02 sensor when your tuning, unscrew it when your done and screw the plug into the exhaust bung when your done

Or your could remove an existing O2 sensor, out the WB O2 in and swap back out when your done tuning
    15 C7Z M7

Tuner in Training
    Also once you get comfortable with the basics of this, you can learn how to log your wideband data through your EGR for temporary use of remote data recording. (just using the interface)

Thanks Guys for your help !