Thread: HELP 2013 Camaro Automatic tune

Potential Tuner

HELP 2013 Camaro Automatic tune

I put the engine part of this tune together, i was wondering if yall could take a look at the engine portion of this tune, (transmission if you have time).
    I am new to tuning and want to make sure that i wont blow up my motor. if there are changes that should be made, what are they? Also if it is ready for me to put on my car.
    Thank you very much, Brandon.
    brandons test tune.hpt
    stoc.hpt
    Last edited by monkey2225; 01-30-2016 at 12:47 PM.

I don't know exactly what you changed on the engine side as I don't have a stock file handy but looking at the transmission stuff, you set the shift speeds way too fast.

I have a feeling the transmission will not be happy with how fast they are set and will be really clunky and not good for it. I keep my trucks settings around .2800 to .3300 for speed but I'm also alot heavier around 5500lbs. I would adjust the shift pressure by a smidge and work with the oncoming pressure presets for gears 1-4 to make it shift cleaner/quicker. I only did like 5-15% changes. Just really have to be careful how much you change things on a 6L80e, they are picky.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, it was shifting pretty rough