Thread: L96 DBW issues

Potential Tuner

L96 DBW issues

I have a bmw that I put a L96 6.0l with vvt from a 2012 silverado 2500hd. It has a t56 behind it and I also put a ls3 manifold on it to replace the truck manifold but used the existing throttle body. It wants to idle at 4000rpm because the throttle body stays at 26%. When i turn the key to on the the throttle body closes and then immediately returns to 26%. If i press the pedal down it will go to 32% and stay there for a bit until it returns to 26%. I logged the pedal position and it seems to work perfectly, moving from 0 to 100% with the pedal travel. Also i moved the throttle body by hand and it showed properly in the scanner. I thought maybe the stepper motor in the throttle body was damaged or something until i logged the etc desired position and it always read the same as the etc position. I uploaded my current tune and a log without the engine running to show what the pedal and throttle body is doing. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Sorry I uploaded the wrong file. Ignore the log named current as the other log shows the issue. This is my current tune file.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files