Thread: Factory tune for s/c 2.2 cavalier

Potential Tuner

Factory tune for s/c 2.2 cavalier

I'm looking for a factory style tune for my 04 cavalier 2.2 running cobalt injectors and stock pulley. I could do the factory tune from gm but I'd rather not buy another ECM does anyone have a baseline I can have by chance I would like to run the 2.7 pulley and 80# down the road but I will have that dyno tuned. Or maybe someone to walk me through tuning it... And if you have PayPal I will gladly make a donation

Advanced Tuner
    The GM reflash for the 2.2 ecotec supercharger kit is not tunable with hptuners, you can't edit it, read it or flash it. So your only option is to go to the dealer for that one. As far as a "factory style" tune, anything you find or are sent should really be modified for your car and conditions. I could post up a tune, but it would likely be far from optimum.
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Potential Tuner
    I figure I will have to do some tweaking here and there but it would give me a start. I have never tuned and I'm looking to learn and yes this may be the hard way but I'm hands on. The tune you could send me has to be better than starting with a n/a tune. I also knew the gm was locked I just didn't know if anyone has replicated it.

Advanced Tuner
    are you using the 2.5bar tmap, or the factor one bar map?
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Potential Tuner
    2.5 Tmap cobalt injectors and stock pulley size