Thread: commanding 9.5 to get 11.5

Tuner

commanding 9.5 to get 11.5

having trouble hitting my commanded. can someone look please.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If your VE and MAF are both dialed in and you're not hitting your commanded then look at fuel pressure. You can command whatever you want, but if the duty cycle is maxed out or the fuel supply isn't adequate, then it's not gonna happen.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blownbluez06 View Post
    If your VE and MAF are both dialed in and you're not hitting your commanded then look at fuel pressure. You can command whatever you want, but if the duty cycle is maxed out or the fuel supply isn't adequate, then it's not gonna happen.
    thanks for that but the pressure is rock solid, maf and ve dialed its above 4800 rpm I have the problem and I commaned pe at 4800 I literally have to put pe at 1.5 to get the car to overich

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blownbluez06 View Post
    thanks for that but the pressure is rock solid, maf and ve dialed its above 4800 rpm I have the problem and I commaned pe at 4800 I literally have to put pe at 1.5 to get the car to overich I am running only 6 lbs boost

And your injector DC isn't maxed out? ^^^ one of the big reasons I choose to run upgraded OS's^^^
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Tuner
    if I go 2 bar speed density can I still use the maf in that operating system until it maxes out then have it fuel from the 205kpa map resolution from there.

Your PE should be fixed and not adjusted to get the AFR you are after. It's a target not a tuning tool(after VE/MAF is perfect can be used to get max power/tq but not to reach a different AFR than commanded). Your MAF/VE tables are what you need to adjust to get the AFR to read what the PE is commanding.

In an N/A motor with very little intake restriction you should be adjusting the 100kPa areas of the VE and proper area of the MAF table to get the AFR to match the PE commanded AFR.
    94 BB Rx-7 02 LS1