Thread: 411 conversion

Tuner

411 conversion

i have a 95 lt1 f body with a 411 pcm and im having a problem with the transmission i have the 3-2 downshift solenoid coming on immediatly after the 2-3 shift with no throttle change i have tried a different stock trans calibration with no changes in how the trans operates for the swap i found the only differences in the 95 trans to the 97 up is pulse width modualted tcc and 3/2 downshift soleniod from pwm to a on/off and in the actual valve size and line up for the 3/2 so i changed the valve body and the solenoid wiring is the same so what did i miss?? trans is fresh worked fine before the swap and yes i build them for a living
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    u can see the 3/2 come on at frame 4348-49

Tuner
    i found a 97 vette calibration with different downshift speeds and copied the normal throttle shift table to mine and it seemed to take care of the downshift issue for the most part but the solenoid still comes on after the 2-3 shift from everything i find in the manuals says its used as a release for the 2-4 band but it stays on in 4th also but in 4 the band is applied