Thread: MPVI Pro Standalone Data Logging help

Tuner in Training

MPVI Pro Standalone Data Logging help

I can read/write and scan with laptop just fine. But i have been trying to get scan with just cable. I did it exactly like the help file said to(so please don't direct me to the help section). I hit the record button and red light comes on steady and after done I hit stop. When I connect it back to laptop it shows no mem uses and no logs. Kinda confused, what am I missing ?
    I just tried it again while watching Demo video. I noticed that after you write config file, you close mpvi window close config file then disconnect from vehicle. Thats is where I see a difference. When I write to Mpvi it disconnects from vehicle.
    Last edited by 86MonteSS; 06-30-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    86 Monte SS w/98 LS1 A4. Z06 Intake, MTI B1 cam(221/221, .558/.558 - 114 LSA), Manley springs and retainers, Grannetelli 85mm Mass Air, stock TB, Hooker LT headers, Cats & H-pipe.:drive: 12.64@112 on street tires.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    e-mail support
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    e-mail support
    Done thanks

Potential Tuner
    Had the same problem, I couldn't find my logs then i re-logged then all of them showed up the second go around.

Tuner in Training
    Would like to thank Bill for helping me out with problem. I was trying to log more than 24bits with stand alone.
    86 Monte SS w/98 LS1 A4. Z06 Intake, MTI B1 cam(221/221, .558/.558 - 114 LSA), Manley springs and retainers, Grannetelli 85mm Mass Air, stock TB, Hooker LT headers, Cats & H-pipe.:drive: 12.64@112 on street tires.