Thread: Adding a 4L80?? Help

Tuner in Training

Adding a 4L80?? Help

Can anyone help me add a 4L80 to my tune? I have a tune from a friend who has a 3bar, and 80lb injectors. Other than that we have the same engine, turbo, rear gear. I have a 2bar tune, and would like to use his 3bar tune. I have license his tune, but it wont let me flash entire to my car. What am I doing wrong. The first tune is the one Im running now, the 2nd one is my friend. I just installed the 4L80, and wont to drive the car.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I ran into the same issue when I swap my 4l60e to a 4l80e in my avalanche. I ended up going to a junkyard buying a 3/4 ton 6.0 4l80e pcm and reprograming it to make everything work. im sure there are different ways to do it .Then I sold the other pcm to get my money back.
    2004 avalanche z71 4x4 5.3 turbonetics t62 turbo ,z06 cam 4l80e.

1966 nova stock 5.3 ,t66 turbonetics turbo ,z06 cam,700r4 trans 3.73.

Tuner in Training
    Well I got his tune loaded in my car, but the scanner wont show a MAP sensor reading. Its like it don't know a MAP on there. When I cut the scanner on the gauge don't even have a needle to read it. I changed the injector info to mine, and it will start for a second, and then cut off. So I have the second tune in, but cant get car to run. MAP not reading.

Tuner in Training

Scan of car runnig for 2sec

Got the car to crank, but it seems to spike the injectors. Anyone can tell me what to do?
    Attached Files Attached Files