Thread: Swapped Manual to 4l80e, Could someone look over my tune and log.

Swapped Manual to 4l80e, Could someone look over my tune and log.

'10 e67 with Colorado base tune and t42 tcm. TCM was tuned by Currentperformance as was the wiring. Problem is reverse just drags the engine down to where I cant hold the brakes while in reverse or it will stall almost like the convertor is locked or something. Same thing happens if Im cruising and runs through the gears then come to a stop in d4. itll drag the engine down to about 400 rpms for a few seconds then itll release and idle like normal. Not sure why its doing this. Fluid seems to be the correct level with engine running in park. Trans is new 4l80e stage 2 full auto from Jakes, convertor is CircleD 3600.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2000 Sonoma Zq8 Extcab
    '08 Ly6 6.0, Nx nitrous plate, TSP vvt-2 cam + more goodies, SW Longtube headers, 4l80e, CircleD 3500 stall, HPTuners, Narrowed 8.8 swap: Moser axles, 3.73 gears, disc brakes, posi. Caltracs. Afco Coilovers
    Best time [email protected] na
    LSx Swap thread http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/l...n-name-459831/

Have you called Jake yet? I know with the d1 transbrake I have there is an issue with a 2-1 downshift...it may be the same with valve body kit you have. I'm not sure though

It doesn't have a problem upshifting or down shift though. it just at idle it seems like the convertor is still trying to spin the trans. I put up a link to my discussion with Jake and CircleD on my s10forum thread.
    2000 Sonoma Zq8 Extcab
    '08 Ly6 6.0, Nx nitrous plate, TSP vvt-2 cam + more goodies, SW Longtube headers, 4l80e, CircleD 3500 stall, HPTuners, Narrowed 8.8 swap: Moser axles, 3.73 gears, disc brakes, posi. Caltracs. Afco Coilovers
    Best time [email protected] na
    LSx Swap thread http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/l...n-name-459831/