Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie BA AU model Ford

Tuner in Training
    Will we see a ford tuning solution by....summer? That's a broad timeframe, but not sure how long I can wait.

My 150 shot jet, fuel injectors, MAF and 420+ rwhp are waiting on you guys. Pull through for me please.

HP TUNERS FORD SOFTWARE

Philip K.
    1997 Rio Red Cobra: 2700 of 6961
    Tri-Ax | BBK O/R H | WMS Intake | Steeda UD Pullies | T56 6 Speed |03/04 Cobra Al Driveshaft | DD 11" SHD Clutch Kit | Fidanza Flywheel | SS inserts | Phantom Gauges | Innovative LC-1 | Venom VCN 1000 N2O 100 shot | Walbro 255 | Detroit TruTrac | Moser 31 Spline | Motive Lightened 4.56 gears | BBS RGR DB 18 x 8.5 , 18 x 9.5 |

271rwhp 265 tq 11.7 A/F
    376rwhp 451 tq 100 shot. No Tuning.

Advanced Tuner
    Still no Ford tuning in 2.1.16! My dad has an '07 Mustang GT that he wants tuned in the spring when I go back east to visit. I keep telling him not to buy a Predator and that he'll have to be patient until I can tune it. Any news that might keep him at bay for a little while longer?
    1970 Corvette LS1/T56
    2001 Corvette Z06

Potential Tuner
    I'm dying to see Ford support as well. Keep hoping with every release that it will be ready. I have a 2005 F-150 5.4L that I am dying to tune. Since I already have HP Tuners for my Corvette, I don't want to spend another $500+ for a custom tune from the current people who support the Ford products when I can do it myself for less money (and more fun) once HP Tuners is ready...

Tuner in Training

Ford software

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    Yes, so do we. The calibration work is taking a little longer than we expected but it is happening.

Chris...
    Any updates on software for the Australian Ford 6 turbos ?
    Regards
    John L

yes the aussie stuff is coming along, once we get the US vehicles shipping our focus will move to the aussie vehicles.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Any update?

Will this be released before Snipers product is released?

Tuner in Training
    Bump.

Any update on this yet?

yes, we have started the BA and BF calibrations, just taking some time to get them done. Once we have enough done we will start a beta.
    I count sheep in hex...

im waiting too, thanks to chris for this obviouslly large task at hand. Were lucky cause if i was developing this we would never see it as i have know idea about anything let alnoe writing custom software and cracking coeds and i cant even spell properly.
    Give it a go yourself first, if it doesnt work out then pay someone.

Tuner in Training
    Keep up the good work Chris. Have a ripper 08 year and keep us posted

Tuner in Training
    Any updates yet Chris?

Hows it going chris, do we have any idear of a release date yet, i just had another customer ring up wanting 2 BF XR6 turbo utes done not to mention the line up of XR8's and GT's.
    cheers tim

Advanced Tuner
    any word on this?? im really getting hounded by the local ford dealer ship to get some stuff done and i dont want to go and buy another product

please be availible soon as i just had a customer book in at at shop that is going to fit up an sct flash tuner to his car and his mate will be going this way to if he is happy with the out come.

Advanced Tuner
    i needed this months ago, i can wait for another month or so but after that i will have to buy one of the other options out there

chris can you please give us a time frame?
    even for beta testing,

Any news at all

Tuner in Training
    Ill bump it,
    Can we get a time span on when or if we will ever see ford support in Australia it was kinder promised locally like 18mths ago, But it appears we always get left behind. I see hpt support things like Saab etc Saab what about the second largest car manufacturer in little old oz. Its not like it is a new car they have been around for over 5 yrs. And loyalty lies with hpt but when you send 2 customers away many km's drive so they can get there for tuned that i have just done a lot of mods is kinder disheartening when we have to keep saying wont be long only a month or so. Can we get a actual date Please. We understand you guys are busy and keep up the good work.

any news yet .

Potential Tuner

Aussie BA AU model Ford

any news on the aussie ford update?

progress is being made, it is slow but i hope to make plans for beta after the next release.

The good news is that we are very close to hiring some more engineers to increase our development team.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...