Thread: No power enrichment please help

Potential Tuner

No power enrichment please help

I m missing something. Pe is set at 50% tps but o2 sensor go full lean.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Based on what I'm seeing, you're entering PE when you command it. Your O2 sensors are doing what they're supposed to. When you enter PE, your car goes into open loop and disregards the O2 sensor data. Some systems will remain in closed loop, but will disable your fuel trims (as shown in your data log) it means that O2 sensor input is being ignored and that fuel delivery is being controlled by table values. Based on what I see in your tune it appears that you PE EQ ratio table is set to an AFR of 12.7 : 1. If you don't have one already you need to get a wideband and data log with it to verify that's what's happening when you go into PE. Do not play with trying to tune WOT without a wideband. I noticed you got a bit of KR as well not a ton and it could be false KR but you should verify that its no actual KR. Read the sticky "how to tune" thread's in this section. They will at least help you get going in the right direction.

HTH
    Got GEN II-IV LSx or GEN V LTx parts to sell? Post em completely free on LSx LTx buy/sell/trade Facebook group. Invite your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169854669867850/

DO YOU OWN A FORD, DODGE OR GM ALLOYTECH VEHICLE AND GET A MESSAGE SAYING "VALIDATE CHECKSUM FAILED. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SAVE OR FLASH THIS FILE." IF SO FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...lash-this-file

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for your help. I found the problem, the injector data was wrong for the injector that are in the car.

Tuner in Training
    What was wrong with your injector data? I?m Having the same problem right now.

Tuner
    Lets see a log after you change your injector data, get a wideband hooked up and finish your tune from the wideband.