Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greg Banish DVD

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjs View Post
    Is there anyone else willing to part with their Greg Banish (the master) dvd? I have read many good reviews and have been reading up on tuning for the past year or so and am ready to dive in and get started, but am limited on funds.
    I am willing to pay.

Tuner in Training
    are there still any used ones for sale out there

If you're looking for a lower cost option, we have added all of our previous DVDs to the streaming website (see my sig) in smaller segments that can be viewed individually. Even if you view them all online, the cost is still lower than making us ship you physical discs.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by eficalibrator View Post
    If you're looking for a lower cost option, we have added all of our previous DVDs to the streaming website (see my sig) in smaller segments that can be viewed individually. Even if you view them all online, the cost is still lower than making us ship you physical discs.
    Would it be okay to send you a PM... have questions regarding the books / dvd / streaming service

Tuner in Training
    hey greg how do I get your dvd

Quote Originally Posted by fastlivn View Post
    hey greg how do I get your dvd
    Detroit Technical Media is my partner Dave's site if you're looking for a physical disk:

https://detroit-technical-media.myshopify.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GMtech13 View Post
    Would it be okay to send you a PM... have questions regarding the books / dvd / streaming service
    email is more reliable.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by eficalibrator View Post
    Greg, I saw this on your site including the free intros and other streaming pay videos. When I click each I just get a blank screen with the title and price. I tried it in Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox, all failed to load completely.
    Money is tight but paying in increments as I learn is doable.
    Last edited by marksrig; 02-24-2020 at 09:17 PM.

I'm selling my dvd copy of Calibrated Success GM Tuning Beginner's Guide. Both the DVD and accompanied data disc are in perfect condition. PM me if you're interested. Located in Australia.
    2014 HSV Clubsport R8, 6.2L LS3 engine
    VCM OTR + Tuned
    Magnuson MP1900 supercharger, 9psi pulley and 60lb injectors to be added soon