Thread: Newb problem: Cannot click "Edit" button?

Tuner in Training

Newb problem: Cannot click "Edit" button?

I got the suite to log my Cobalt SS so that I could have the folks over at css.net take a look at it for some troubleshooting.

I've had my log done, have a couple configs from people and ones I've found here and wanted to view my chart.

I viewed the chart but found that a bunch of PIDs were missing. I right clicked to insert new PIDs as outlined in the help section. iThe insert option t was not clickable (faded out). The histogram will also not work which is why I tried to get to the PIDs list. I thought this might be because I am in beginner mode so I switched over to the editor and went to switch to standard mode. The edit button there, along with favorites and compare are not clickable (faded out). Therefore I cannot change to standard mode (even though I am not sure this is my problem).

I've searched through google, on the forums here, as well as through the help index.

I am not a car newb but definitely a tuning newb. What am I blatantly missing?

Thanks Guys

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you have a scanner log open at the time you cannot add additional pids, you need to first close the scanner log.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"