Thread: 2010 Camaro: Reduced Engine Power

Tuner

2010 Camaro: Reduced Engine Power

I'm not sure that this is even a tuning thing, but even so, I figured I'd upload the log and then I'll describe "everything."

I had all sorts of misfires. Turns out I burned several plug wires near the turbo exhaust. I then realized that I also burned the wiring harness on the opposite side of the car. Today, I installed a brand new harness, etc. Now, I have no misfires, but when the car is under a load and reaches around 3500 RPM, it degrades to Reduced Engine Power mode. I don't readily notice why though. I also put in a brand new VCM, did the VATS flash, etc. So, you can see I (was forced to ) changed a bunch.

The spark plug wires don't seat "well" on the coils. I tempted to hit the boots with a little hair spray. This might even be the source of my problem, IDK.

1:38.408 is when the REP flag gets set to "ETC." So why would the throttle control be triggering this?

Side note: don't sweat the Wideband. It needs to be re-calibrated now that the car is running. All sorts of whacky oscillations.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    This should be in the GEN 4 section. You'll get more help in there. Gen 5 refers to the engine generation, not the car.
    Jaime

Senior Tuner
    You also need to post a tune file with that log.
    Jaime

Tuner
    Oops! Thanks for letting me know