Thread: CTS-V A6 - Need help with trans tune

Tuner in Training

CTS-V A6 - Need help with trans tune

My trans tune never feels like it should at part throttle or wot. My immediate problem is that at the track last night it hit the limiter on the 1-2 shift every time. I tried lowering the shift rpm down to 5950 and it didn't make any difference. Any ideas based on the tune and log?

Mods:

2.4 Upper
    8.6 Lower
    Ported Snout
    Ported TB
    Headers
    ID 850s
    HX
    DP6X Cam
    Lid spacer
    Airaid
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2006 GTO A4
    LS3 427

Advanced Tuner
    Curious on this. I don't see anything. I assume you are running with traction control off ?
    2007 Corvette C6 Vert. A6
    LME LS402, Pat G custom cam, ATI 10% OD Damper
    Circle D triple disc 2600, 3.42 Diff
    YSI, 3.0 pulley, ID 1000's
    Alky Control Meth,
    ARH 1 7/8 headers,
    1009 RWHP @ 7000, 817 RWT @ 6000

Tuner in Training
    Traction and stability control are off. It flares a little on the 2-3 shift at part throttle as well. The tuner only threw in a canned trans tune without street driving it. Then I have been trying to tweak it on my own and I am past the basics of what I know how to try.
    2006 GTO A4
    LS3 427

Ok, these trans need the torque management reduced by 50%, NOT disabled. Make the following changes; enable upshift torque reduction. CT, Power Downshift & Garage Shift are OK disabled. Go to Shift Torque Factor & change to .5 (from your .250). Next go to Spark Limiter > Spark Min-TqMgt and enter 0 in any cell that has - values.

For the shift firmness, add 60 psi to the entire stock shift pressure tables. Next return the Shift Time Torque Adder Upshift tables. To start, I would multi the entire shift time tables by .75. Then to firm up the shifts further, multi the tables by .9 at a time.

Also return your WOT shift speeds to stock as you have them higher than stock.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    i have a problem similar, as if the traction control was on
    mal cambios cadi.hpl