Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorrect / Missing Parameters? Let us know

Advanced Tuner
    Hi Eric, mate if i give you a pickup address and you pay the postage and continue to help us out like you have you can just have it. Anything to help the tcm stuff happen quicker

Quote Originally Posted by 45T-XR View Post
    Hi Eric, mate if i give you a pickup address and you pay the postage and continue to help us out like you have you can just have it. Anything to help the tcm stuff happen quicker
    Send me your address and I'll send a shipping label

Advanced Tuner
    Done!

Tuner in Training
    Hi Eric, are you able to add the missing TP tables to strategy HAFFAC2. I emailed support about a year ago and I've got the car coming back next week, so would like to give the customer full throttle as it's only getting 60 degrees throttle right now.

Thanks, Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by zc347 View Post
    Hi Eric, are you able to add the missing TP tables to strategy HAFFAC2. I emailed support about a year ago and I've got the car coming back next week, so would like to give the customer full throttle as it's only getting 60 degrees throttle right now.

Thanks, Matt.
    Which tables?

Tuner in Training
    its actually only one table. In sct it's called IPC pedal counts to throttle angle. All the aussie GS FG falcons with the coyote engine are limited to 60 degrees throttle angle. The car goes into ETC fault if this table isnt changed and the others are.

Added to def HAFFA. It will be in the others that support it in the next few days.

IPC.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by zc347 View Post
    its actually only one table. In sct it's called IPC pedal counts to throttle angle. All the aussie GS FG falcons with the coyote engine are limited to 60 degrees throttle angle. The car goes into ETC fault if this table isnt changed and the others are.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Eric!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Yes, he is. I have added a bunch of new parameters to his OS ID (HACCK). Once he reports back, I will have them added to everything else.
    Eric,
    Hiddeous sent me a PM with the tables added, the torque management and P1227 threshold tables are of particular interest to me but all the tables are fantastic. If you can would it be possible to add these to my strategy (HACH3CA) as I also have a built transmission,...

Thanks in advance.

Darryl.

Advanced Tuner
    Daryl are you running an aftermarket stall with your ZF6speed?

Advanced Tuner
    It was done nearly two years ago and I remember it was upgraded with a different input shaft and torque converter. There was no mention of an after market stall so I guess not.

Sorry to be so vague but my mechanic organised it after the dreaded milk shake.

Darryl.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    stall=tq converter stall speed.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrylC View Post
    It was done nearly two years ago and I remember it was upgraded with a different input shaft and torque converter. There was no mention of an after market stall so I guess not.

Sorry to be so vague but my mechanic organised it after the dreaded milk shake.

Darryl.
    The only reason I can think if for changing your converter without increasing the stall rpm (which is something i want to try) is to run one of the 6R80 input shafts as they are far larger than the 6HP26. Considering they want $2k AUS for a billet version of the one for the falcon and the larger one from the mustang is a 1/4 of the price. Could have a new conerter and larger OD shaft for cheaper i think.

My TCE 2850rpm stall never worked correctly as we never had the tables to access in HP. Eric has since put them in and with one of the guys help from here we nutted it out yesterday. the car is far better but think i have a mechanic issue with my stall still as the car is 20km/hr slower to make 20psi then it was prior to fitting the hi stall converter. Ive even gone to an external gate, with 15psi of springs, still slow to spool. My GTX35 should be getting outspooled by a precision 6466, but it is what it is. Next thing to try will be coverter out ans send it away to have it check. I can't think of anything in my tune that would be causing it. Out of ideas lol

Advanced Tuner
    Eric could you please add the following tables in this strategy HACCEZ3
    the following tables are missing:
    Transmission>Torque manaagment> TCM Limit-FMEM
    Engine>Fuel>Cut off> Limit TCM
    Engine>Airflow>General>Angle Max Retard Limit
    >Max Allowed Overlap

Thank-you in advance

Also in regards to the limit TCM FMEM, could you please read my post above and let e know if you think it could be torque limiting mine in some way with the stall. We cant datalog hp to see what requestors/ torque reduction is active.

There's still some table missing in spark for Mustang.
    I've sent log and tune to support. With tune spark for cruising should not be over 50, but is 55.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Quote Originally Posted by Fox95 View Post
    I will get you the info emailed later today. hopefully this is an easy fix.

one other thing that's another topic.

I think theres a table that's mislabeled in the HPtuners ford parameters...

under engine>airflow>electronic throttle>ETC Predicted Throttle Angle vs. baro vs. vac.
    This table in other tuning software packages is called "open loop feed forward ta protection"

The top axis on this table in HPtuners is "baro pressure (inHg)" but the numbers in that axis don't seem to correlate to baro pressure as i see it, but the numbers do match effective throttle area values.

The top axis in the other brands tuning software is called "ETC_area_opening"

After making changes to the table in HPtuners it does the same thing as the differently named table in the other software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    That is correct. It is mislabeled.
    Looks it's still wrong labeled and makes confusion.
    www.hd-customs.pl

Advanced Tuner
    Bump! Eric have you had a chance to add those tables to the strategy please?

I'll be addressing all of these issues ASAP

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks Eric,

I also found some weird things in the cam tables in the I6, when trying to change the axix values, the rows were numbered 1-x like they should but the rpm breaks were all showing 6000rpm, or something like that, I will have a look tonight and send a screen shot if i can.

I think there are missing some main tables in Ford strategies, for sure in Mustang, I don't see also in F150, to properly tune speed density. Here's why I think so:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...865#post346865

Without it, we will never be able to tune 100% cams and any other not simple tune like only CAI change...
    www.hd-customs.pl