Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorrect / Missing Parameters? Let us know

Incorrect / Missing Parameters? Let us know

If you notice something that does not look right, or you cannot find something that is needed to properly tune a Ford vehicle we support, please let us know by opening a support ticket https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 05-02-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Australian B series T6 fords
    Cam angle v tps
    Tmap v voltage
    Cam offset for dual vct cars
    Knock sensor gain per cylinder (only global at the moment)
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Advanced Tuner
    Just pulled up a GT500 file to look.. (Have been using SCT on Fords for the past 2 1/2 years).. With the current beta, the available tables "look" to be alot more complete than they used to be. Still would like to see more of the torque tables available.. When looking at these files with SCT there are several more torque table than you guys have.. And with power adder cars, GT500's with bigger blowers, or even the larger throttle bodies, you need to make changes to almost all of the torque tables available in SCT.

Advanced Tuner
    btw, any association with Brooks Speed?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire67 View Post
    Just pulled up a GT500 file to look.. (Have been using SCT on Fords for the past 2 1/2 years).. With the current beta, the available tables "look" to be alot more complete than they used to be. Still would like to see more of the torque tables available.. When looking at these files with SCT there are several more torque table than you guys have.. And with power adder cars, GT500's with bigger blowers, or even the larger throttle bodies, you need to make changes to almost all of the torque tables available in SCT.
    They are no longer on a beta version. You should be using the latest public release for the most current file support.
    Jaime

Thanks for the input. I have not had a chance to even look at the GT500 stuff yet, but I will soon.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

btw, any association with Brooks Speed?
    Yes sir. That's me.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry, so used to calling it a beta its not even funny.. On the most current public release.

Eric, I only have two sample files to look at. One is 2010 GT, and the other a 2010 GT500. They both have the same available torque tables. But I know there are more just from looking at the SCT software on the laptop at the shop. I would really love to see HPT get closer to the level of SCT's calibrator level access as it would be easier to sell tunes when I dont have to sell a $275 programmer with the tuning service.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Yes sir. That's me.
    You were going to work with The Tuning School weren't you? Or doing both?

Sorry, so used to calling it a beta its not even funny.. On the most current public release.

Eric, I only have two sample files to look at. One is 2010 GT, and the other a 2010 GT500. They both have the same available torque tables. But I know there are more just from looking at the SCT software on the laptop at the shop. I would really love to see HPT get closer to the level of SCT's calibrator level access as it would be easier to sell tunes when I dont have to sell a $275 programmer with the tuning service.
    The plan is to add in every parameter that is needed to tune the car properly. Give me time and I will get those in the software as well.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

You were going to work with The Tuning School weren't you? Or doing both?
    Correct, I did help out at the Tuning School.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Pleeeeaaaaassseeee add the Transient Fuel tables for Mustangs. I just purchased SCT Advantage III and I keep getting a P060C code and Failsafe Engine Mode when I flash in a tune with SCT. I flash my HPTuners tune back in and it works great. I just wasted a lot of money to tune my car better and it sucks. In my opinion, it's the only real thing missing for Fords now.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    Australian B series T6 fords
    Cam angle v tps
    Tmap v voltage
    Cam offset for dual vct cars
    Knock sensor gain per cylinder (only global at the moment)
    This^
    Plus as you know ZF6HP26 auto access, there are a few tables sct guys are using to suite higher rpm stall converters to get around limp mode and a gradual loss of power although im only running my built gearbox in and havent experienced the issue yet. Also the ability to scale a the 3 bar map sensor and i believe the stock one is 2.5bar.
    And a better scanner as the one for aussie fords is lacking severely, we still use sct to lock knock retard, and everything else

Advanced Tuner
    And cranking spark advance too please eric

Sorry forgot about you Aussie guys across the pond. Although, a better scanner with EPID/DMR support and faster datalogging would be awesome. I love the HPTuners interface for datalogging even though there aren't half the parameters available for logging. Comparing HPTuners with SCT I see that a large number of the ETC/IPC tables are missing and several of the "Crank Fuel" fuel, ETC and spark tables are missing. Also, if we could get the LWFM tables with TP Counts and all the tables "flipped around" so they look like SCT tables, it would be great. I'll keep comparing for you if you would like. I'm running strategy FPAF0A3.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Advanced Tuner
    torque table in aussie fords is not actually the torque table..

Advanced Tuner
    Apparantly in sct engine speed vs road speed and also torque available vs roadspeed vs time are used for the zf tuning to get around higher stall converters in the zf6hp26. They would be handy as alot of guys with big hp are having limp mode issues. I dont think hp can pull the box dtc's either for more info

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45T-XR View Post
    And cranking spark advance too please eric
    This one is already on his to do list I believe.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown383 View Post
    Also, if we could all the tables "flipped around" so they look like SCT tables, it would be great.
    That likely won't happen.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown383 View Post
    Pleeeeaaaaassseeee add the Transient Fuel tables for Mustangs. I just purchased SCT Advantage III and I keep getting a P060C code and Failsafe Engine Mode when I flash in a tune with SCT. I flash my HPTuners tune back in and it works great. I just wasted a lot of money to tune my car better and it sucks. In my opinion, it's the only real thing missing for Fords now.
    Adding the transient fuel gain accel table is on his to do list, if theres something else you need specifically let us know here or via email.