Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluecat Transmission Table Software

Potential Tuner
    Hi, Could i get a copy sent to [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    hey guys so if I have a 15 Silverado 5.3 do I still use the 10 up Camaro ECT or 04 up truck?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by welderE34 View Post
    hey guys so if I have a 15 Silverado 5.3 do I still use the 10 up Camaro ECT or 04 up truck?
    I used the 04 up truck on my 18 Silverado and it worked great. Would the Camaro calculations work also?

i just get a page not available when clicking on the first page link. if someone could email it to [email protected] that would be amazing. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by VFL77 View Post
    The BlueCat 1.37 file is here Attachment 83131
    Just strip off the '.hpt' and unzip.
    VFL77 posted a functional link at post#115. It works and I think it is the most recent update.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post

Last Updated: 7/6/18: Version 1.37

I know I promised this to you guys years ago when I quit updating my transmission spread sheets, just hard to find time to make something public releasable. Better late than never I guess. The complexity of making the 6 speed stuff function correctly was beyond what I could do in a spread sheet. To much applying a logic rule, apply another, recheck the previous... So here it is. Was going to make a wizard type utility that just asked questions and filled the data out for you, but gave up on that. If your familiar with my spread sheets, it works the same way. You input the same data. Shift curves are broke into presets that match the Manual and ETC curves for common calibrations. Speedo data and formats for common cal tables are on the export window. Pretty much let the mouse over tooltips guide you if you don't understand. Other than that your on your own. I'll chime in later and add some better description of a few features and the reason behind them. But I again just wanted to make a tool from my toolbox available to everyone.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks,
    I will give this a look when I get home tonight.
    Appreciate the post

Tuner in Training
    i must be missing something here, i have a 2016 Sierra 5.3 8spd, when i input the info and try to export there are no tables shown.

Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by JR2010 View Post
    i must be missing something here, i have a 2016 Sierra 5.3 8spd, when i input the info and try to export there are no tables shown.

Any advice?
    just copy off of the tables you see on the main page, that's what I did worked great.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, can anyone bluecat software by private message or email ? [email protected]

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by nasser46; 03-29-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Question

Got it to open....

Plugged in some info and now gives error.

Any clue on why?

What should I put for stock Ss wheel size in Tire?

What is D RPM?

What should I plug in there for a 6L90 swapped 2010 SS with Circle D 3200-3400 converter, TSP VVT 3.2 cam and D1X ProChrager?

Wish there was some directions with this software.

Trans_1.jpg
    Last edited by John_C; 04-01-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    2010 Camaro SS 781rwhp
    TKR Stage 4 CTSV 6L90
    Circle D 258mm 3400 3B Pro Series Multi Disk
    Kooks Ceramic LT's & full 3in exhaust
    TFS GenX 255's (Polished PAC .660's and Ti-Retainers)
    TSP VVT 3.2 cam
    Smith Bro's trunnion kit
    AEM X-Series OBDII Wideband Gauges
    FIC ID1300x Injectors
    ZL1 Fuel Pump
    DSX Flex Fuel Kit / Auxiliary Fuel Pump Kit
    MM Camaro 5 Wild
    Holley Tall LS Valve Covers
    NGK Iridium IX #7
    HP Tuners MPVI2+
    ProCharger D1X @ 13psi

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nasser46 View Post
    Hi, can anyone bluecat software by private message or email ? [email protected]

Thanks in advance!
    you know if you read the first post of this thread there is a software download link which you can unzip and install on any windows based computer.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    you know if you read the first post of this thread there is a software download link which you can unzip and install on any windows based computer.
    that's only if it worked.

Advanced Tuner
    It works, it always has for me.

Could I please have a copy . Like others I can not open download

[email protected]

Cheers

Senior Tuner
    the download is region locked have to be in the US to download it or just change your VPN to US then u can download it

Tuner in Training
    Bluecat, I ran into your program and want to say, thanks for what you are doing. I have a 2012 CTS-V and I am trying to learn tuning it. one question I have is about the different modes the 6L90e has, normal, sport and manual. your program only touches the normal parameters, correct? Or does it work on the other modes/ patterns?

Tuner in Training
    hi any new link of the bc software? im having issues to download
    or can somewere please help me with the software send it [email protected]

thanks a lot

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post

I know I promised this to you guys years ago when I quit updating my transmission spread sheets, just hard to find time to make something public releasable. Better late than never I guess. The complexity of making the 6 speed stuff function correctly was beyond what I could do in a spread sheet. To much applying a logic rule, apply another, recheck the previous... So here it is. Was going to make a wizard type utility that just asked questions and filled the data out for you, but gave up on that. If your familiar with my spread sheets, it works the same way. You input the same data. Shift curves are broke into presets that match the Manual and ETC curves for common calibrations. Speedo data and formats for common cal tables are on the export window. Pretty much let the mouse over tooltips guide you if you don't understand. Other than that your on your own. I'll chime in later and add some better description of a few features and the reason behind them. But I again just wanted to make a tool from my toolbox available to everyone.

Trying to download the file from sweden, doesnt work:-( can someone please try to send it directly to me on email? [email protected]
    Thanx:-)

Potential Tuner
    did you get it?
    If so I need it too:-)
    [email protected]