Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bluecat Transmission Table Software

Tuner in Training
    So how does this file work? Do you input your vehicles specs like gear ratio and tire size and then this tells you the better shifting points for the trans?

Link to a REAL good video is on my other computer but make sure you do the HP tuner tire wizard before you start.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    Link to a REAL good video is on my other computer but make sure you do the HP tuner tire wizard before you start.
    Yeah I have the correct tire size and gear ration in the trans wizard from bluecat but not sure how to input that information in the tune correctly.

I have the video but it is 78mb. To large to upload here. Can't seem to find it on youtube.
    It is called "How to use the BlueCat Trans tool for 6 speeds (HPtuners)"

This one is pretty good also
    https://youtu.be/4L9uWtq4nm4

Tuner in Training
    I have the video but it is 78mb. To large to upload here. Can't seem to find it on youtube.

Mind emailing me that video?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by lsxjunkie View Post
    Mind emailing me that video?
    Same here!

Email sent

Potential Tuner
    Can someone Email me the download for the bluecat transtool? I can't find it anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by nswensy87 View Post
    Can someone Email me the download for the bluecat transtool? I can't find it anywhere?
    https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548319

(silently weeping for our future)

Quote Originally Posted by Gm-Club124 View Post
    BlueCat, thank you very much, is it possible to configure the automatic transmission 6T45, 6T40 through it?
    Yes

Potential Tuner
    Sorry to keep bothering but could yoyu send me the video as well?

Potential Tuner
    I can not find the Blue Cat trans-tuning software anywhere. Can someone please help in finding it?

Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    And another link. Remove the .hpt extension and unzip it

Attachment 106889
    Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    post #210 has link to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Click this link: https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548319

Scroll down to the second post.

Right click on the attachment, 'BC_Trans.zip', choose 'Save file as...'

The file saves and unzips just fine for me, and I am not registered at those forums.

In the next edition of How To Internet: How to View Funny Cat Pictures

Tuner in Training
    Can you email me this video please?

[email protected]

Tuning Addict

Been a while since I've seen that car - that's when I was working at the other shop - probably still the best dyno setup I've ever used - glad to see it's still going strong considering it was a stock bottom end ls3 putting down 800something to the tires years ago (yellow whipple camaro with lots of mods - believe the owner's name was Scott?) - then back to subject - didn't realize the bluecat tool had been updated to include the 8 and 10 speeds... Has anyone played with it for those?
    Last edited by GHuggins; 03-16-2023 at 09:40 PM.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Been a while since I've seen that car - that's when I was working at the other shop - probably still the best dyno setup I've ever used - glad to see it's still going strong considering it was a stock bottom end ls3 putting down 800something to the tires years ago (yellow whipple camaro with lots of mods - believe the owner's name was Scott?) - then back to subject - didn't realize the bluecat tool had been updated to include the 8 and 10 speeds... Has anyone played with it for those?
    While it has been updated to 8 and 10 speed, HP modified the way the entries etc are so it is not just a copy paste any more. Sure would be great if someone could get Phillip to update this for more trans/newer transmissions. I sent him a donation years ago because Bluecat had helped me so much early on when trying to get a handle on trans tuning. I would hand him $100 in a heartbeat for a new version. One that would also mod the pressure tables would be worth $200.

Tuner in Training

can you email me the video?
    [email protected]
    thanks

Tuning Addict
    While it has been updated to 8 and 10 speed, HP modified the way the entries etc are so it is not just a copy paste any more. Sure would be great if someone could get Phillip to update this for more trans/newer transmissions. I sent him a donation years ago because Bluecat had helped me so much early on when trying to get a handle on trans tuning. I would hand him $100 in a heartbeat for a new version. One that would also mod the pressure tables would be worth $200.
    I personally wish he had incorporated a way to change shift times - in other words all of the inertia tables as these are the majority of the trans tuning. The mph stuff is nice, especially with load and power being incorporated now, but I don't use it for anything other than mph rough settings because it doesn't have the inertia stuff... I'm sure his own personal software probably does and gets updated, but I understand that.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by bignick View Post
    can you email me the video?
    [email protected]
    thanks
    Might be this one, but could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-JcwNs8_us

~Greg Huggins~

Which part are you not able to copy / paste?
    Persistence is the key to success