Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluecat Transmission Table Software

BLUECAT-Thank you for this great tool!!! It worked great for me in a 2014 camaro ss.

Tuner
    This program is great. Its making it a breeze to get some bin files ready to try out with my new 3.91 rear end.

I love playing with the lockups (min, accel, WOT) and the Factor.

2009 G8 GT - White Hot

226/234 601/601 112+4, Yank SS 3600, SLP Longtubes, Magnaflow exhaust, Rotofab, 3.91 Rear

Thanks a lot for sharing Bluecat
    would you mind to tell me why "not having the converter lock at wot for a nitrous passes"
    what if the converter lock in nitrous passes ?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by wesam View Post
    Thanks a lot for sharing Bluecat
    would you mind to tell me why "not having the converter lock at wot for a nitrous passes"
    what if the converter lock in nitrous passes ?
    Depending on the converter...the clutch will break. There are some aftermarket converters that can take the abuse, but most of them cannot.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    Depending on the converter...the clutch will break. There are some aftermarket converters that can take the abuse, but most of them cannot.
    Billet Triple Disc?
    69 Suburban Bagged & Blown: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200387
    68 Farm Truck build thread-LS3/6L80/TVS1900: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=358692

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HartRod View Post
    Billet Triple Disc?
    That'll probably take it...but might still want to talk to the converter builder. I know the Circle D I bought for the 80E I'm swapping into my truck is specifically built to take it in a high power setup, but again, I'd still go back to the people that built the converter to be sure.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Great!

Would be amazing if You could add ford support or share source so I could work with for ford.
    I could pay for that.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

This really made my 4L60E and 4000 stall behave like stock. Before, I was getting unlock conditions with very little throttle with my own home made tuning. Now, it drives much closer to a stock vehicle when driving in traffic and when I want to go, all I have to do is provide more throttle.

sorry to dig up an old thread but will this work on a 09 cobalt?

is there a updated version out yet? Last update I have is 2013....
    JRXTuning & Performance
    Fort Worth Texas
    [email protected]

2011 CTSV https://youtu.be/WUuGxYNfJjk
    2008 GMC Sierra 5.7, Nitrous Outlet 200shot, 4.10 gears (Sold)
    2007 GMC Sierra 4.8 4/7 drop, Tune only
    2007 CTS-V BTR STG4,TFS225,MSD Airforce,102NW TB

Tuner
    where the hell can I even get the tool found page yesterday downloaded it but Microsoft office was being shit now I get it downloaded (Microsoft office) and cant find it bluecat tool with keywords on not only the forums here but on google too just multiple posts talking about the tool and links that go no where........................4l60e gen 3 probably get the common no help here and have to buy efi to get responses btw using autoscale with hptuners = shit that why this tool even exists someone please post the link please im having shift time errors with everything dialed in right 3.42 4l60e from 29.23 tire size to 31.7..
    Last edited by chevypower101; 11-13-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: long day at work forgetting words and shit

Quote Originally Posted by chevypower101 View Post
    where the hell can I even get the tool found page yesterday downloaded it but Microsoft office was being shit now I get it downloaded (Microsoft office) and cant find it bluecat tool with keywords on not only the forums here but on google too just multiple posts talking about the tool and links that go no where........................4l60e gen 3 probably get the common no help here and have to buy efi to get responses btw using autoscale with hptuners = shit that why this tool even exists someone please post the link please im having shift time errors with everything dialed in right 3.42 4l60e from 29.23 tire size to 31.7..
    Don't know about that but the link is still active on the first page.

Here you go...
    http://home.windstream.net/philliphsmith/BC_Trans.zip

Advanced Tuner
    My trans tool quit working all of a sudden and i cannot figure out why. i try to open it, and it won't. i just get a dialog box, seen in the picture, that closes on its own and that's all that happens. any ideas?

BC trans not working.png

Potential Tuner
    Looks like link doesn't work. Can anybody refresh active link?

Tuner in Training
    I have a c7z06 a8. I have problem with transmision not shifting correctly 1-2 and 2-3 at WOT. It does not shift and RPM goes to rev limiter. Can I us blue cat for 8 speed transmission?

the download link no longer works. can anybody get it back up?

Tuner in Training TheBritishColumbian's Avatar

Thumbs up

Download link worked for me! This program is incredible! My trans has never felt so good! Bluecat, how can i send you money for a case of beer?????????

Phil, Any future updates for the GM 8 and 10 Speeds?

Will pay.

Advanced Tuner
    Ya, what he said

Quote Originally Posted by La RPM View Post
    Phil, Any future updates for the GM 8 and 10 Speeds?

Will pay.
    What he said. Works so great for the A4 and A6. Worth it to me to donate for a 8 and 10 speed version.

Thank you immensely for the program and please add 8 and 10 speed support