Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluecat Transmission Table Software

bump, will donate to help fund development

Boys, it is not about the money. Id love to take time off to work on stuff like this. But if I took anytime away from tuning to program, there would be people with pitchforks and torches in my yard burning blue and white stripped mannequins on crosses.

My personal non-release version is quite a bit farther along than what you guys have, but even what I use I have at least 6 new features I need to implement just on 6Lxx's that I have to do manually on every car I tune that I wasn't doing / doing different than I was back with I last updated my program. So trust me, I want it as bad as you guys do, I just don't have time. Always next month...

As far as 8 and 10 speeds stuff goes, you should be able to manually blow in your gear ratios and build a shift slope to suit with the current version.

Potential Tuner
    that link doesn't work to me. can anyone send a file to [email protected]?
    im trying to tune my 6l80e tranny with 3000high stall

The link still works, always has. But my provider apparently has it region locked as everyone that says they can't access it would appear to be outside of the USA. Can't do anything about that.

Senior Tuner
    For those outside the US, I would try adding a VPN to your browser and you should be able to get it guys.
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Tuner
    what software do i use to open up your software tables?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
    The link still works, always has. But my provider apparently has it region locked as everyone that says they can't access it would appear to be outside of the USA. Can't do anything about that.
    it will be 2019 after while. would love an update when you find time this year

Ok. Updated link to 1.37

It is currently what I'm using. It is stable and has lots of changes from what you guys had. Tool tips and hints was not finished / polished as I never planned to release it. Did just update the sample files for some clarity of example. Doubt I'll have time to answer questions, so you guys are on your own.

Thank You for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
    Ok. Updated link to 1.37

It is currently what I'm using. It is stable and has lots of changes from what you guys had. Tool tips and hints was not finished / polished as I never planned to release it. Did just update the sample files for some clarity of example. Doubt I'll have time to answer questions, so you guys are on your own.
    Thank you kindly ��much appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you

Tuner in Training
    I've been searching around and I can't seam to find any thing related to what I am seeing. I am getting WOT RPM Table values that don't seam correct on the Export, all values are 8689, I have asked for WOT RPM to be 5400. Am I missing somthing?

At any rate this is a very cool tool and I am extremely happy Bluecat has chosen to share it.

Thanks for any feedback.

Definatley not something it should be doing. Save the .btc while its screwing up and attach it here. I'll see if I can recreate the problem and find the bug.

Tuner in Training
    Its not a supported attachment type, I tried to zip it but that's not accepted either. I could change the extension to .bmp or something and you could change it back perhaps?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Daddy0 View Post
    Its not a supported attachment type, I tried to zip it but that's not accepted either. I could change the extension to .bmp or something and you could change it back perhaps?
    No its too smart for that. LOL

just email it to me. Address is in the title bar of the program.

Thanks for sending me your file. It was a bug with having metric units selected. Use MPH and it doesn't mess up.

Potential Tuner
    First I am new to tuning, but I am trying to learn lol, what I?ve run into seems too be a common issue. I have a 1987 K10, I?ve swapped in a 2002 5.3 engine and a 4l60e transmission, to get a speed signal I installed the Dakota Digital sen-01-1 speed generator. The gears on the speedometer drive are 35&15. Can you explain to me step by step of what I need to do to get it to shift? I have gotten it to see a speed signal on my scanner but it doesn?t t shift correctly.

Tuner
    can I get the 4l60e table pretty please

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for your time you've put into this and sharing it.
    I think I've finally figured out how to use it and I'm on the correct path to getting where i want to be because of it.