Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluecat Transmission Table Software

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
    Ok. Updated link to 1.37

It is currently what I'm using. It is stable and has lots of changes from what you guys had. Tool tips and hints was not finished / polished as I never planned to release it. Did just update the sample files for some clarity of example. Doubt I'll have time to answer questions, so you guys are on your own.
    Thank you sir!!

Potential Tuner
    That link doesn't work to me. Can anyone send a file to [email protected]?

Tuner in Training
    The link not work somebody to help to send me the file to my email [email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Should you always set the etc slope setting to the throttle body type or the tune os type? For instance, my 2013 Silverado with an ls3/ls7 throttle body. Set it to 04-up truck, or use the 10-ip Camaro or Vette settings?

Tuner in Training
    download link didnt work for me. would someone please send to me [email protected]

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Alrubaei View Post
    download link didnt work for me. would someone please send to me [email protected]

thank you
    Just downloaded it, works perfectly fine.

Was this tool coded in C#? BlueCat you did a great job. I also do coding myself with C#.

Tuner in Training
    update the download link please.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSlug View Post
    Just downloaded it, works perfectly fine.

Was this tool coded in C#? BlueCat you did a great job. I also do coding myself with C#.
    would you please email it to. i still cant get it to download. i'll be thankfull

Tuner in Training
    i cant download
    [email protected]

Tuner in Training

Last Updated: 7/6/18: Version 1.37

I know I promised this to you guys years ago when I quit updating my transmission spread sheets, just hard to find time to make something public releasable. Better late than never I guess. The complexity of making the 6 speed stuff function correctly was beyond what I could do in a spread sheet. To much applying a logic rule, apply another, recheck the previous... So here it is. Was going to make a wizard type utility that just asked questions and filled the data out for you, but gave up on that. If your familiar with my spread sheets, it works the same way. You input the same data. Shift curves are broke into presets that match the Manual and ETC curves for common calibrations. Speedo data and formats for common cal tables are on the export window. Pretty much let the mouse over tooltips guide you if you don't understand. Other than that your on your own. I'll chime in later and add some better description of a few features and the reason behind them. But I again just wanted to make a tool from my toolbox available to everyone.

Tuner in Training
    i try to go but the link not work, another link where i find this calculator?

Tuner in Training
    i try download about 2 months but the link not work for me, maybe this link not work for other countrys im from Mexico and i wondering if you send me de file to my email? btw my mail is [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrubaei View Post

thank you
    try change you ip adress for a US ip adress, the site have a lock for outside US ip adress, i do this change and all work fien in fact the hp tuners forum appear much better with US ip.

Potential Tuner
    Link didnt work for me either can please email to [email protected] TIA

Tuner
    The BlueCat 1.37 file is here BC_Trans.zip.hpt
    Just strip off the '.hpt' and unzip.
    Ian B
    '15 Holden VF SSVR L77(gone), '19 Ford Ranger PX3 3.2TD, '22 Toyota GDJ150

Potential Tuner
    i would like to say thank you to the genius that put together the bluecat calculater. you have made me a believer that
    if you apply yourself with the bluecat calc you can truley tune your 6l80e to perfection
    My story is one of many .i built my car 3 years ago i put a maggie stage 2 cam ported heads and yes a monster transmission.
    Only 1 problem nobody seems to know how to tune for a larger stall converter. as of this post and with help from this forum
    and HP tuners software i can honestly say i have a transmission that shifts so perfect i cant believe what im seeing
    if anybody in florida in the West Palm Beach area needs help call Adam 561 279 1388 www.qualityoilexchange.com
    thanks again to all of the fine folks on this forum..

I know I promised this to you guys years ago when I quit updating my transmission spread sheets, just hard to find time to make something public releasable. Better late than never I guess. The complexity of making the 6 speed stuff function correctly was beyond what I could do in a spread sheet. To much applying a logic rule, apply another, recheck the previous... So here it is. Was going to make a wizard type utility that just asked questions and filled the data out for you, but gave up on that. If your familiar with my spread sheets, it works the same way. You input the same data. Shift curves are broke into presets that match the Manual and ETC curves for common calibrations. Speedo data and formats for common cal tables are on the export window. Pretty much let the mouse over tooltips guide you if you don't understand. Other than that your on your own. I'll chime in later and add some better description of a few features and the reason behind them. But I again just wanted to make a tool from my toolbox available to everyone.

Bluecat im new to this tuning thing and i used your calculator to set up my 4l60e and the last table after exporting data says tcc wot table but i dont have this table is this supposed to be labeled something else?

Potential Tuner
    Did you choose the correct transmission in th drop down on blue cat?
    If you did then yes something not correct..keep messin with it you will get it.

HI mate is this software still available
    thanks nig

Tuner
    Before I launch in does anybody have specific advise for tuning parameters on a 2016 4wd Silverado (5600#), Whipple supercharged, 575 rwhp? 3.42 gears, stock 6l80.
    Last edited by littlefield; 11-26-2018 at 08:09 PM.