Thread: o2 sensor issue, left bank rich, right bank lean

Tuner in Training

o2 sensor issue, left bank rich, right bank lean

Someone please help. im new to the hp tuners world and I have an issue. after my AIR, EGR and CAT deletes, header and cam(220cam) swap, I haven't been able to go into closed loop due to ses on the 02s, egr and air. I selected the codes for sensor 2 both banks and set them to no error reported. as well as egr and air and cats. still having problems with my sensor 1 02s. maybe I installed the wrong sensors? or they are bad? please someone shed some light on this, im pretty worried with me changing the spark plugs and all of them on the left bank were black and the right bank were all white. posted is my drive from this morning to work. its pretty long but at 9:32 im seeing some knock. any help is greatly appreciated. thanx!!!drive to work.hpl99 Z28 First self tune.hpt

My DTCs:
    [] P0134 - HO2S Circuit Insufficient Activity Bank 1 Sensor 1 (SES) (Pending) (History) (Immature)
    [] P0155 - HO2S Heater Performance Bank 2 Sensor 1 (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)
    [] P0332 - Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Low Input (Bank 2) (Pending) (Immature)
    [] P0530 - A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Pending) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    [] P1626 - Theft Deterrent Fuel Enable Signal Not Received (Pending) (History) (Immature)
    Last edited by stang_kllr; 12-03-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Swap O2s from side to side and see if the problem follows it.
    69 Suburban Bagged & Blown: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=200387
    68 Farm Truck build thread-LS3/6L80/TVS1900: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=358692

Tuner in Training
    cool ill try that out. thanx!