Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Now Accepting Reads / Adding Support for many new Ford Vehicles!

Advanced Tuner
    have access to a 2013 5.0 flex fuel f-150 when you get that far
    My setup is a 356ci with a 260/268 (212/218 at .050 lift) duration cam with aluminium corvette heads and flat top pistons running 11.3 comp. ratio. with tuned port injection and vortec crank pick up and dizzy running a 411 pcm and 60lb bosch injectors, 1.6 ratio roller rockers. For transmission its a 4l65e built with the monster in a box mega ss kit. All in a 92 chevy ext cab 4x4 pickup with a 98 cab now installed with a third door! running only e85

Potential Tuner
    any feed back on the '05 focus 2.0 duratec with a manual?

Did you send in a read?

Potential Tuner
    i currently have no means of powering up the ecu to do so, i have an ecu and wire harness from the focus. it is going into a custom application. The biggest feature to me is the ability to "turn off" the pats system as well as some other functions that are no longer needed for my build. the engine side of the spectrum will remain fairly stock for now. I have an ecu to donate and mail to you tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Beard View Post
    i currently have no means of powering up the ecu to do so, i have an ecu and wire harness from the focus. it is going into a custom application. The biggest feature to me is the ability to "turn off" the pats system as well as some other functions that are no longer needed for my build. the engine side of the spectrum will remain fairly stock for now. I have an ecu to donate and mail to you tho...
    Sending PM.

Tuner in Training
    Eric

Any chance on 2009/2010 Ford Focus RS 2.5 turbo

Phil

Any idea what PCM they utilize?

Tuner in Training
    They are a BOSCH unit, SCT currently supports them.

Tuner in Training

I can get you a read from a 2010 Focus RS Euro spec car also!

Just PM me if you'd like it.

--Christian

Potential Tuner
    I have a Morgan Roadster 2009 which comes with a 2007 3.0L Ford V6.
    The ECU is LBO-A56 TVX0 which is the same as in the 2005 Escape.

Will the latest software be able to read this, and if so could you easily add support?

Potential Tuner
    hey eric... ive got a 2010 fusion sel id LOVE to be able to tune. (hate the way the trans shifts from factory)

i tried to read it with the 2.5 beta and i cant get it to read.

any thoughts?

says something along the lines of fx7 failed during active session of somthing like that...

Trying to read a 2008 Ford Expedition, Having issues just syncing up. Running the latest version 2.24.578. It gets all the way to Preparing Entire VCM, then goes onto reading VCM and errors out. VCM Read Failed at loc: 0 Error: Timed OUT.
    98 TransAm WS9 Raim Air – Stage 4 4L60E Trans -3:90 Rear -1.8 HS Rockers - Full UMI Suspension – 85MM Lid – 85MM Z06 MAF - LS6 Z06 Intake - 224/230 Comp Cam - 7.350 Push Rods - 243 TEA Stage 2 LS6 Heads 61cc - Melling 10296 Oil Pump - Caddy Race Lifters - SLP Underdrive Pulley - 160 Thermo - 42# Green Top Injectors - HPT - SLP Line lock - Pacesetter LTube Headers - Yank SS4000 - 98 to 2002 PCM Swap www.mrk-motorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigboykilroy View Post
    Trying to read a 2008 Ford Expedition, Having issues just syncing up. Running the latest version 2.24.578. It gets all the way to Preparing Entire VCM, then goes onto reading VCM and errors out. VCM Read Failed at loc: 0 Error: Timed OUT.
    Send an info log to support at hptuners dot com
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Eric,

Any plans to tackle the 2014 Fusion with the 1.5l? The transmission logic and torque management are horrible on this vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse_GTO View Post
    Eric,

Any plans to tackle the 2014 Fusion with the 1.5l? The transmission logic and torque management are horrible on this vehicle.
    Possibly. Any idea what PCM they use?

Tried to hook into my friends 2012 Focus SE, i could scan and read parameters, but it wouldn't let me do a read entire in the editor, Kept getting an error. Am I missing something here?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger6202 View Post
    Tried to hook into my friends 2012 Focus SE, i could scan and read parameters, but it wouldn't let me do a read entire in the editor, Kept getting an error. Am I missing something here?
    any idea what pcm they use?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I don't Bill, sorry. It's got that goofy auto controlled manual trans in it, And has been acting a lil goofy lately. We thought we'd hook up and see if there was anything we could adjust. Its no biggie so I wouldn't worry about pursuing support on it. Unless you guys want a file for future support.....I can dig into more?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If its a ford pcm we support(I think we support about a dozen controllers for them) I can have you read it with 2.25 but you'd likely need to go through each and every controller until you find the correct one(if you don't know what pcm it utilizes).
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"