0 IAC High Wondering Idle

mods

99 Camaro

LQ9 made to a 370ci

MS3 cam

AFR 230 heads

Fast 102 Intake and TB

100mm maf

Ive tried most everything i can think of. ive closed the throttle body as much as possible, but i still get a 0 iac count and a wondering idle :/ fueling is pretty good. ive pulled idle timing and still no go. no vacuum leaks370ci idle.hpl99 Camaro.hpt need help thanks!

Tuner in Training
    files
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyno10 View Post
    files
    Tune seems fine.. I'm about to go over the log.
    Have you checked the Rope gasket on the 102? I heard it's a common problem with the Fast Intakes.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by La RPM View Post
    Tune seems fine.. I'm about to go over the log.
    Have you checked the Rope gasket on the 102? I heard it's a common problem with the Fast Intakes.
    im going to check it for vacuum leaks and smoke test it when i get a chance. ive read that the intake manifold might not seat up to the heads right if arp head bolts are used and i have no idea what the customer has used or done to it, or if the parts have been installed correctly. it all just got dropped on me lol.

For

Dang phone, but for sure there is a vac leak

When you say "no vacuum leaks", how did you determine that? Did you follow hoses to make sure there were no open ends or did you properly determine this by putting a smoke machine on it or cap the throttle body and try pressurizing the intake and see how long it holds pressure or if you hear any leaks?
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.