Thread: INJ Pulse Width Avg Bank 1 disappeared!

INJ Pulse Width Avg Bank 1 disappeared!

in the VCM Scanner, i was cleaning up my main table to lower my frames. i deleted LTFT both banks, and noticed that INJ Pulse Width Avg Bank 1 became <unsupported parameter>

i right clicked to add it. it is not on the list of available PIDs.
    restarted computer and i downloaded 2.24 from the site in case the one i had became corrupted. it installed successfully, and still no PID.

checked for windows updates, and there was a .NET Framework update, 4.5.1. downloaded it and restarted computer.

downloaded 2.24 again just in case. restarted computer.

opened Scanner, and the above is still missing from the list.

help is greatly appreciated. thanks!
    04GTO IBM/blue/M12/3.46
    show-MPD Scorpio hood,cutout/quadtips,06-tails/doorlock button,JHP gauges,Monaro ftrest/Sport wheel,Pioneer Avic,rt530,Grafxwerks, stgg'd 18" Thruxtons
    go-forged ls2 447, MAST 295 70cc, 11.68:1scr, ported FAST102/NW102, jegten cam/tune,Lunati,160 tstat,Cloyes, Decca 60#, Kooks SS/catless,JBA cb,Taylor bluewires,OTRCAI,NGK TR6,GMM R/S/TSS-oemknob,Brembos/BaerSS lines, blue AMW cc,SLP-skid plate/udp, Monster3,IngallsETD,Lovells,Hotchkis,RevShift,HPTu ners/PLX.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Try deleting the .os file for your operating system in the vehicles folder, this will force vcm scanner to repoll the pcm for the available pids.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

thanks Bill for the response!
    'my vehicles' folder contains 8 os. is mine the one that matches the "Converted from" in the VCM Editor-Operating System?
    04GTO IBM/blue/M12/3.46
    show-MPD Scorpio hood,cutout/quadtips,06-tails/doorlock button,JHP gauges,Monaro ftrest/Sport wheel,Pioneer Avic,rt530,Grafxwerks, stgg'd 18" Thruxtons
    go-forged ls2 447, MAST 295 70cc, 11.68:1scr, ported FAST102/NW102, jegten cam/tune,Lunati,160 tstat,Cloyes, Decca 60#, Kooks SS/catless,JBA cb,Taylor bluewires,OTRCAI,NGK TR6,GMM R/S/TSS-oemknob,Brembos/BaerSS lines, blue AMW cc,SLP-skid plate/udp, Monster3,IngallsETD,Lovells,Hotchkis,RevShift,HPTu ners/PLX.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I believe so

thanks, i'll give that a shot.
    04GTO IBM/blue/M12/3.46

sorry for the delayed response.

i just tried it, and it didn't work. i also tried loading vehicle defaults, and everything loaded except the PW Avg Bank 1.

thanks!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    k, email support and theres a few things we can try remotely.

i will now

thank you so much for the great help!