Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2011-2014 Mustang Support Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by zr1driver View Post
    Hi Eric,

i think i saved your work for the next days.
    i send 10 files and tomorow i will do the next.

If you have any vehicles with Ford Racing tunes in them, I need those read out and sent in as well.

Tuner
    sorry i dont have vehicles with Ford Racing tunes. only stock Shelbys, 5.0, Raptors and a couple with custom tune.

Update: Today I read out the stock tune on my personal 2014 Mustang GT, then edited the tune, and flashed it back in succesfully. We are getting very close

Potential Tuner
    Congrats, this is getting real. I can't wait to pay my way in. All the hard work is unbelievably appreciated. That last time I tuned I was using an ostrich 2.0 on a socketed 1g dsm ecu. I data-logged with a palm 3. Those days are not missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Another def finished.

FPFD3 (2014 Mustang GT Manual)
    I have a 2014 mustang gt manual with this FPF032A(this is what sct device said) (FPFD32A.H32...from info log)(...so new I cant even use my sct tuner on it as its not supported by them yet, it was the latest update from ford...trying to figure out how to send read to support
    Last edited by rkrebs27; 03-25-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrebs27 View Post
    I have a 2014 mustang gt manual with this FPF032A(this is what sct device said) (FPFD32A.H32...from info log)(...so new I cant even use my sct tuner on it as its not supported by them yet, it was the latest update from ford...trying to figure out how to send read to support
    I don't need it , as that will use the same definition I have already completed.

Do you guys still need more reads? I have a 2011 Gt500 I can read the tune from if needed

We are still accepting them.

10-4 will try and get it tonight for you

how can I send a read file if I keep getting the validate checksum failed you cannot read or save file,definition failed to load (tried my 2014 gt manual and my friends 2014 gt auto) it says to send a file to support... I emailed support and they said send a read file...how can I send the file if it wont read or save(I emailed support back 3 more times and never received an answer yet)? am I doing something wrong or am I just a tard(very possible)? help
    Last edited by rkrebs27; 03-29-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Senior Tuner
    how can I send a read file if I keep getting the validate checksum failed you cannot read or save file,definition failed to load (tried my 2014 gt manual and my friends 2014 gt auto) it says to send a file to support... I emailed support and they said send a read file...how can I send the file if it wont read or save(I emailed support back 3 times and never received an answer? am I doing something wrong or am I just a tard(very possible)? help
    What version software are you trying to use? If using the beta to read, Then the issue may be trying to read a non-stock calibration.
    Jaime

Here 2.25 2.25 2.25...
    2020 Mustang GT Daily driver
    |Hellion Sleeper|10R80|Full weight, full exhaust, BABY seat in the back|
    8.3@167mph

2014 Mustang GT
    |Hellion TT|Powerglide|Ignite114|
    6.87@200mph

Jordan Performance and Racing

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    What version software are you trying to use? If using the beta to read, Then the issue may be trying to read a non-stock calibration.
    I am using beta and I was trying to read stock calibration it acts like it reads and I get the above messages ....mine was back to stock at the time and my friends 2014 only has 300 miles on it with no mods....wondering if I'm doing something wrong..
    Last edited by rkrebs27; 03-29-2014 at 03:12 PM.

think I figured it out

Potential Tuner
    And........

Eric, any idea if the flex fuel switch and tables can be turned on in the Mustang PCMs to act like the F150s? My closest E85 station to home is a little bit of a drive but plenty on the way to the track. Would love to be able to run 93 during the week and fill up with e85 on my way to the track.

I can test this feature if needed as well.

If you read a calibration I have not defined yet, you will get a checksum error. You can still save the file and email it in. When I add it, you won't get the error.

The flex fuel logic is not in the Mustang PCMs.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Couple of new definitions have been added.

FGFC3 - 2013 Shelby GT500
    FPDM2_X01 - FRPP Control Pack
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by CEW View Post
    And........
    and ...I think I sent 3 files in......hopefully...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    and ...I think I sent 3 files in......hopefully...
    2 of the 3 files had the same strategy & vin so in reality it was just 2 new files, 1 of which eric already had mapped out from what I can tell. The other one he'll be working on over the next several weeks along with all the others, although he's been knocking them out very quickly.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"