Thread: '14 Chevy ss sedan

'14 Chevy ss sedan

Does hp offer access to this computer?
    '09 cobalt ss. hahn intercooler, intake, cp,catless downpipe, ottp stage 2 mounts, hptuners, gmpp 3bar tmap sensors, hybrid hp tuned

Tuner in Training
    Doubtful the new GM products all use the GM Global Architecture very very secure

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by '09SS View Post
    Does hp offer access to this computer?
    Yes we do, its just an E38 and they seem to use a holden vin structure so our software just licenses it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by welorello View Post
    Doubtful the new GM products all use the GM Global Architecture very very secure
    No idea what this means but either way we do support them.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

That's awesome, thanks bill
    '09 cobalt ss. hahn intercooler, intake, cp,catless downpipe, ottp stage 2 mounts, hptuners, gmpp 3bar tmap sensors, hybrid hp tuned

Advanced Tuner
    Sweet! I'd love to see that stock calibration once they're out! I have a 2009 G8 GXP, same engine, different gearbox (M6).

Don't expect too much. The same car over here in Aus, the VF Commodore, has almost the identical calibration the the VE Series 2 that it replaced. To be fair, it is the same driveline with same engine output so I guess there's only so many revisions to make. Given you guys get the better LS3 there's probably been quite a few changes since 2009 though, there certainly has been over here, namely in the auto calibration.