So frustrated trying to help my friend get his speedo working all we probably need to do, is switch the speedo out put to serial data class2. Or swap the segments from a 2002 S10, which appears to get its speedo that way. No one seems to be able to do this them selves, and there are no settings in the HP tuners editor to change speedo output on these pcms. I don't understand if you can do a fuel, and tranny segment swap, why can't we do a speedo swap? I need to fuel settings from the 2002 S10 as well, but that can probably be changed in the fuel settings tab, on the new beta.

If I buy EFI live or Tuner pro, can I easily do a speedo segment swap?

Or can I re flash the PCM (at a cost of 200.00 in credits...hate the way that works....) and ounce it is flashed as a S10 2002 4.3L, then can all his tables and settings for engine control from the F-body tune, be copied back over to the S10, so he doesn't need a dyno tune again?

I have frustrated my self to no end trying to figure out how to convert the .hpt file to .tune, or .bin so I can edit it in hex. And I have looked at other .bin files on the net in hex, and no clue what to do, is there a macro out there that will help you split it into the different segments. and correct the checksum? If so which one, what's the best hex editor?

Anyway I have attached the two tunes, which have matching OS ID, 122112156

2002camaro.hpt2002S10.hpt