Thread: 2001 v6 Camaro ECM to 01 express

2001 v6 Camaro ECM to 01 express

I'm doing a 411 swap to my 97 silverado an have a 01 v6 Camaro ECM I need to put the 02 express van os on it is there better way than copy pasting the values or do I buy both bins an do a write entire thanks

Anyone

The Express Van calibrations are available without buying them.

But IIRC a V6 PCM will be short a couple of injector drivers for a V8?

I have a ECM from 2001 silverado with 5.3 will that be better choice of a ECM then just copy past the express values over thanks also is there a proper way of disabling rear o2 or just deleting the codes

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    The Express Van calibrations are available without buying them.

But IIRC a V6 PCM will be short a couple of injector drivers for a V8?
    The V6 PCM and 0411 do not interchange, pretty much identical on the outside, worlds different on the inside. the only way this would work is with an ~01 S10 4.3 PCM.
    yep, I'm that guy.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ericjon262 View Post
    The V6 PCM and 0411 do not interchange, pretty much identical on the outside, worlds different on the inside. the only way this would work is with an ~01 S10 4.3 PCM.
    I believe EagleMark meant that the 0411 PCM is the same across V6 and V8 platforms - which is true. If you were comparing the 0411 PCM (2 connectors) to the old Vortec PCM (4 connectors), then Yes, quite obviously these are different.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
    I believe EagleMark meant that the 0411 PCM is the same across V6 and V8 platforms - which is true. If you were comparing the 0411 PCM (2 connectors) to the old Vortec PCM (4 connectors), then Yes, quite obviously these are different.
    yeah, but the PCM in question is an 01 Camaro V6 PCM, it's way different then a 4.3 S-10 PCM, which is the only V6 0411 app that I am aware of.
    yep, I'm that guy.