Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injector data request: FAST 85 lb/hr #30857

The best data I found is from the Deatsch Werks #16U-00-0065-8 injector. They publish it on their site. Although I hate using another company's injector data, this got me close enough. If I had to do it over again, I would always buy an injector that comes with data. Anybody reading this and has not bought these FAST injectors yet, dont. Stop being a cheap ass and buy a good injector, LOL.
    Matt

GM World Class Technician

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bikewiz View Post
    The best data I found is from the Deatsch Werks #16U-00-0065-8 injector. They publish it on their site. Although I hate using another company's injector data, this got me close enough. If I had to do it over again, I would always buy an injector that comes with data. Anybody reading this and has not bought these FAST injectors yet, dont. Stop being a cheap ass and buy a good injector, LOL.
    Told ya so :P.

Yeah I've been told by Dave Stock, Greg Banish, and several other people about these being junk. Already had them tho.

Tuner in Training
    I was oblivious when I got mine, but I was just looking for similar size injector data and found the deatchworks and tried it and it gained a couple mpg so I figured it was probably the closest I could get

Tuner in Training
    Yup, I ordered the FAST injectors for my 05 GTO. They're FAST so they gotta be good right? Pff, why do they sell this shit if they arent worth a crap? I wish I knew then what I know now. I wish we could return these damn things and get our money back!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoneaves View Post
    I was oblivious when I got mine, but I was just looking for similar size injector data and found the deatchworks and tried it and it gained a couple mpg so I figured it was probably the closest I could get
    Yeah, I bet other people have found this out as well, but nobody had posted their findings on any threads until now I guess. I hope it can help some people who already bought the injectors and are stuck with them. Would be great if Summit or Jeg's would have a note stating "does not include injector data".
    Matt

GM World Class Technician

but to jegs and summit that don't matter, they made there money on the sale.
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live

Quote Originally Posted by bikewiz View Post
    Yeah, I bet other people have found this out as well, but nobody had posted their findings on any threads until now I guess. I hope it can help some people who already bought the injectors and are stuck with them. Would be great if Summit or Jeg's would have a note stating "does not include injector data".
    +1

I have a set of Brand new FAST 65# injectors for sale! Cheap!

I bit the bullet and bought some ID 850's and plugggggged them in.

Potential Tuner
    At this time and point, there must be somewhere, who actually used them successfully?! Anyone got data? They sent me the voltage offset, but thats it!