Thread: L4 Shifting Issue, Data logger showing 0MPH. Will send $ for first right answer!

Tuner in Training

Exclamation L4 Shifting Issue, Data logger showing 0MPH. Will send $ for first right answer!

I have attached a log to showcase my problem as well as my tune. My issue is my transmission will not shift appropriately. As you can tell from the log, it seems the car believes it is running at 0 MPH even though it is at 7000RPM!! Any ideas on why this is? from what I have read some suggestions have pointed to changing the MPH requirement to 0 and only use RPM's but I would prefer to fix this correctly. I will pay you $25 on whoever sends me the correct answer as you would be helping me greatly!

test 4.hpt - Tune
    Log drive to columbia.hpl - Log

FYI. This is for a C5 00 Auto on a 3000 RPM TQ and 3.42 Gears.

You need to check your vehicle speed sensor that is on the top side of the differential. And it's needed for the speedo on the dash to function. Any DTC's?

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the response, I wouldn't imagine anything being wrong with this as the dash is functioning correctly just not in hptuners. Currently no DTC's any other ideas?