Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HP Tuners 2.25 Beta Release(2004-06 Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler)

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bill@hptuners View Post
    we'll be releasing the software for 97-06 jtec/jtec+ pcm's before we do the 07+ ngc4 and other pcm's.
    yay!

Tuner
    Do most of the Ng3 trucks have a separate TCM ?

Advanced Tuner
    Just out of curiosity, is HPTuners looking for bug reports for the Beta software? I have been playing around with a calibration (Mopar S1) that I pulled from my personal Neon SRT-4, and have come upon a bug in the "Startup InjPW" table. Just wondering if you guys are looking for this type of feedback, and where it would be appropriate to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by B00STJUNKY View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is HPTuners looking for bug reports for the Beta software? I have been playing around with a calibration (Mopar S1) that I pulled from my personal Neon SRT-4, and have come upon a bug in the "Startup InjPW" table. Just wondering if you guys are looking for this type of feedback, and where it would be appropriate to post it.
    E-mail your suggestions to support at hptuners.com and make sure you are using the latest 2.25 from your user panel.

Is there anything on when or if there will be any transmission controls for the 04-06 dodge ram 1500 hemi's ?
    thanks
    04 DODGE RAM 1500 HEMI
    cammed,gears, hp tuned

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge3/5 View Post
    Is there anything on when or if there will be any transmission controls for the 04-06 dodge ram 1500 hemi's ?
    thanks
    Email support your file & serial number and I'll send you something to test.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    When will the new scanner be out so I can log knock on the SRT-4 platform?
    https://www.facebook.com/tuningbyshanehinds
    [email protected]
    2009 G8 GT [email protected] 1.60 - Sold
    2008 A6 LS3 C6 Cammed [email protected] 1.44 Sold
    2013 CTSV wagon 9.21@151
    2015 C7Z bolt ons 10.0

this is awesome! i have an 04 jeep liberty that desperately needs a 93 tune lol. that 3.7 just doesnt cut it in that suv.
    2008 Sky RL

Tuner in Training
    Yes, completely different pcm. We'll be releasing the software for 97-06 Jtec/Jtec+ pcm's before we do the 07+ NGC4 and other pcm's.

Is there anything to test for a 99' Ram 5.9L Magnum other than read capabilities. Any scanning ability?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by lik2mod View Post
    Is there anything to test for a 99' Ram 5.9L Magnum other than read capabilities. Any scanning ability?
    Not currently.

Tuner in Training
    I know you guys dont like these questions but, any guess if any jtec stuff will happen this year? (besides the obvious viper stuff)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by joefus25 View Post
    I know you guys dont like these questions but, any guess if any jtec stuff will happen this year? (besides the obvious viper stuff)
    If I were to venture a guess, I would guess it would happen this year.

I've used 2.25 beta to flash my 2006 SRT8 Magnum without issues. As soon as I can log fully (mostly short and long term knock) I'll be able to tune it. Any idea when we'll have full logging functionality?

Senior Tuner
    Which OS is your Magnum?

Potential Tuner
    Bill,

Just started using 2.24.481 beta this morning and working very well and relable on 06 hemi - sent and email with serial number to you for the 2.25 beta

BTW, works much better than the other products on the market.

Tuner in Training
    Please is here any progress on NGC4? An aproximate date? My Mustang is tuned with HPT but my 2009 Challenger is still waiting for.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtwingeorg View Post
    Please is here any progress on NGC4? An aproximate date? My Mustang is tuned with HPT but my 2009 Challenger is still waiting for.
    Still a work in progress, no eta.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for answer. I'm patiently waiting.

anything new on trans control's for hemi 1500 sent in serial number and file and didnt seem to work or show anything
    04 DODGE RAM 1500 HEMI
    cammed,gears, hp tuned

Advanced Tuner
    HPTuners staff, I am curious as to continued development on NGC3 PCMs, more specifically (for my personal interest) the PCM found in the SRT-4s. I'm guessing your answer may apply to most of the NGC computers in general with most major and minor differences being OS related.

So, to the question. For the SRT-4 PCM, are there still more tables being found and defined for the editor, or are you guys at a point that you feel you have as many tables as you are willing to support within that PCM? Reason I ask is due to having read about some other tables and limiters that are available to the Diablosport CMR and SCT PRP users, to name a couple, "Torque limit x Gear" and the availability of "Adaptive Trim Min/Max" values (saw it mentioned in regards to Boost Duty Cycle adaptive trims found in SCT PRP). I'm sure there are even more tables hidden in the PCM that I have failed to mention, but without knowing what they might be, I can't exactly ask about them.

As you may have guessed by my query, I'm fighting the tuning on boost control on my personal car and am beginning to wonder if there are some other limiters or tables that are currently not found in the HP Tuners software.

Any insight you may be able to offer would be greatly appreciated!