Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HP Tuners 2.25 Beta Release(2004-06 Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler)

On every vehicle we support, we only map out a very small fraction of the actual available parameters. The ones we don't map out, users would never change.

However, if we are missing parameters that are limiting functionality, performance, etc... we can add them by request.

You don't need to know the specific table you want, but more importantly the limiting factor you are seeing. For example, torque management still present even though you've disabled it, rev limiter still present even though you've raised it, etc...
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    On every vehicle we support, we only map out a very small fraction of the actual available parameters. The ones we don't map out, users would never change.

However, if we are missing parameters that are limiting functionality, performance, etc... we can add them by request.

You don't need to know the specific table you want, but more importantly the limiting factor you are seeing. For example, torque management still present even though you've disabled it, rev limiter still present even though you've raised it, etc...
    On the SRT-4 being able to log knock and turn off CELS would be awesome!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/tuningbyshanehinds
    [email protected]
    2009 G8 GT [email protected] 1.60 - Sold
    2008 A6 LS3 C6 Cammed [email protected] 1.44 Sold
    2013 CTSV wagon 9.21@151
    2015 C7Z bolt ons 10.0

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post

Excellent to hear. I think I have figured out the issue I was experiencing with the boost control.

But it would be MOST EXCELLENT if you guys could find and add the "Tq Limit x Gear" table. Oh how I dream of boost by gear...

Quote Originally Posted by 04blackgmc View Post
    On the SRT-4 being able to log knock and turn off CELS would be awesome!!!!
    Pretty sure CELs can be disabled through the Engine Diagnostics tab. I've disabled a few, myself. Knock will most certainly be available to log once the 2.25 scanner is released (hoping that comes soon).

Tuner in Training
    Would it be possible to tune a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 Magnum (ODB-II) in the future?

Tuner in Training
    Any time line for the 07 up wrangler v6

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...dded-into-Beta

2007-2010 support was added to the current beta a few weeks ago.
    We've already mapped out a 2008 and 2009 Wrangler. I'll be working on a 2010 Wrangler in the near future. If you have a 07-10 Wrangler go ahead, read it, and send the file to support.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks I'll do it tomorrow and send it in. It's a 2010
    I sent the email to support to be added to the beta testing
    Last edited by starfire350; 09-10-2014 at 09:08 PM.

could it be possible to take out the code for testing P2074 and P0668. Also I have found hat the current 2.24 scanner does not log over 7500rpm.

I have a mutual friend that is wanting me to adjust the shift points and speedo from larger tires on his 2013' wrangler. Would it be possible to tune this vehicle?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by shoaf85 View Post
    I have a mutual friend that is wanting me to adjust the shift points and speedo from larger tires on his 2013' wrangler. Would it be possible to tune this vehicle?
    Speedometer calibration is not currently supported on any of the Dodge applications.

I have a Jeep SRT 6.4 2014 with the 8 spd transmission.

Could it be supported this year ?

thx
    '08 Black Z06
    PCM Tuned, LG super RAM, AR Headers, Hoosier DR2 295-55-15, MSD Atomic air force intake, Iceman 7.0 cam

Best N/A E.T. : 8.836
    Best N/A Mp/h : 159.75
    DA for this pass: 0'

Tuner in Training
    Is there an eta on the scanner or just focusing on editor support for now?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    2.24 scanner should scan at least SAE pids, there are alot of applicatons where it will scan more. No eta on a 2.25 scanner, theres still a good amount of work to be done for that.

Tuner in Training
    06 cherokee srt8 the list shows it but can't connect with vehicle??

Advanced Tuner
    Are you using the latest 2.25.xxxx beta software? The latest as of current is 2.25.1220.

Tuner in Training
    No where do i get the latest version?

update: i send email already to customer support, just waiting for the beta download link. need to access 06 cherokee srt8 and 09 RAM truck 5.7.

BILL any info on 97-06 jtec/jtec+ pcm's ??
    Last edited by Nisanda; 11-13-2014 at 01:31 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No eta on flashing for any of the jtec pcm's, though the beta can read them.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"