Thread: has anyone swapped a 411 into a vortec 454 setup?

Tuner in Training

has anyone swapped a 411 into a vortec 454 setup?

I had a bad computer that was causing the oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 to always read lean , and was causing it to dump fuel down the passenger side .

Replaced the computer with a 411, pinned it all out and got finished last night.

Im running a express van os.

I need some help or direction to some source of info as to what to change in the tune to set it up for the 454.

Its missing right now on 2 4 6 and some times 1 and 8.

It was not doing this before, although it could have been but computer was to far gone to catch it ..

Also for some reason my scanner stoped showing the pid for cmp retard about a month ago.

Ive done 2 other 411 swaps into 350 vortec trucks.
    Robert Mitchell ----- Rmitch1902

Tuner in Training
    My os number is 12202088. Could that be a problem ?
    Robert Mitchell ----- Rmitch1902

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rmitch1902 View Post
    I had a bad computer that was causing the oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 to always read lean , and was causing it to dump fuel down the passenger side .

Replaced the computer with a 411, pinned it all out and got finished last night.

Im running a express van os.

I need some help or direction to some source of info as to what to change in the tune to set it up for the 454.

Its missing right now on 2 4 6 and some times 1 and 8.

It was not doing this before, although it could have been but computer was to far gone to catch it ..

Also for some reason my scanner stoped showing the pid for cmp retard about a month ago.

Ive done 2 other 411 swaps into 350 vortec trucks.

hey did you ever get a tune ironed out? working with cold start, after start enrichments and airflow