I have had a bit of a search for these things but so far haven't found a direct answer to the following questions:
#1: When using the scan tool I command an AFR of 13:1 and it gets me a fairly nice idle compared to what I can get with just timing and ISC adjustments. Is there a way to enter this value in a table to directly affect idle cells, or is this done in the main VE table? If done in the VE table, will STFT and LTFT try to bring this value back up to stoich?

#2: I am trying to find the relation between my main spark advance tables and the actual timing that is being commanded at any one time. I know that a lot of multipliers and such will affect the final timing value, but I have set my scanner to log "base timing advance" and this could log for example 18 degrees when my table for that point states that cell should be 30 degrees.
Is there a PID I can log that will show a direct relationship to my main spark tables so I can then work out what is affecting these tables before I add another 10 degrees or so to some cells that are already mid 30's but showing base advance values of around 15-20 degrees?

Thanks